Fantasy Football league starting - Owners wanted - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Fantasy Football league starting - Owners wanted

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fantasy Football league starting - Owners wanted

Postby mmgoldman21 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:25 pm

I am starting a large yearly fantasy football league with 20 to 24 teams. Most of the league is already in other keeper fantasy leagues that I am the commissioner of, but I need a few more owners for this new league. I will host the league with CBS Sportsline. There will be 5 games per week. Please spread the word if you know anybody looking for this type of league. I am trying to get up to 24 teams interested in playing. The league will cost $40 to enter (with about $35 going to multiple winners).

With 24 teams, there will be 4 divisions of 6 teams each with 2 conferences. There will be 5 matchups, or games, every week for a total of 65 games in the 13 regular season weeks. You will play each non conference team 2 times (except 3 teams you will play 3 times), conference teams 3 times, division teams 4 times.

Payouts in the regular season will be to the top 6 overall teams, with bonuses to the top 2 teams in each division and top 3 teams in each conference. $5 will go to the highest point total in each of the 13 regular season weeks.

There will be 5 different playoff brackets for weeks 14-17. Playoff bracket #1 will consist of only the top 8 overall teams and each round will last for 2 weeks. Playoff bracket #2 will consist of 12 teams with only the top 3 teams from each division (top team from each division receives a bye week 14). Playoff bracket #3 will consist of 12 teams with only the top 6 teams from each conference (top 2 teams in each conference receive a bye week 14). Playoff bracket #4 will consist of 16 teams with top 4 from each division. Playoff bracket #5 will consist of top 16 overall teams.

Each playoff bracket will pay around $30, $15, $10 for top 3. Pay to playoff bracket #1 will be slightly higher.

Lineups will be 1 Qb, 2 Rb, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (rb/wr/te), 1 K, 1 Team D, 2 IDP, 4 Bench for a total of 15 players per team. There will be snake draft with no keepers. I plan to keep running this league in the future, but it will still be a yearly draft league without keepers. Payment for league will need to done before the draft order is decided since there may be a slight advantage for certain draft positions with such a large league. You will be allowed to trade draft picks at anytime, even before and during the draft.

Standard scoring format: 6pts every TD, 1pt for every 10 yds rush/receiving, 1pt every 25yds passing, 2pts bonus for 100yds rushing/receiving and 300yds passing. Please ask if you want more details on scoring.

Let me know if you might be interested in playing. Either post me a message here or e-mail me at mailto:mmgoldman21@gmail.com
mmgoldman21
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Fantasy Football league starting - Owners wanted

Postby dream_017 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:54 pm

Welcome to the Cafe ;-D

We have a section for finding owners:

Classifieds
Looking for a league in your area? Need one more dedicated player for your online league? Find what you're looking for here!
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds