My 07 QB Rankings w/ Proj/Comments - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

My 07 QB Rankings w/ Proj/Comments

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: My 07 QB Rankings w/ Proj/Comments

Postby eaglesrule » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:39 am

Crippler wrote:
bobbing_headz wrote:
Crippler wrote:I dont think you give McNabb the respect he deserves...do you really think Vick will have a better fantasy year? 8-o :-? %-6

Vick's rushing numbers give him the edge. That being said I not thinking Vick is gonna play this year.

A) no they do not

B) then put a big, red line through hsi name and raking ;-)

Yea, unless I made a mathematical error (possible) by these predictions and scoring, Vick wouldn't beat mcnabb. (and I don't share these predictions anyway, as I think 1,000 yards is the highwater mark for vick, and I don't think we will see the day when he passes for 3,000)
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby bobbing_headz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:44 am

Ok, I added a question mark next to Vick's name. You happy?

And I'm not gonna keep arguing about McNabb. If you guys think he's better than he's ranked that's fine. These are my personal opinions and I certainly do not expect everybody to agree with them.
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby eaglesrule » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:54 am

ok, but you posted them, so obviously you were inviting commentary and not all of it is going to be positve. No ill will though, obviously its personal opinion.
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bobbing_headz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:39 pm

eaglesrule wrote:ok, but you posted them, so obviously you were inviting commentary and not all of it is going to be positve. No ill will though, obviously its personal opinion.

I'm actually quite happy to get comments. I'm just saying, I've made my points for McNabb, you obviously don't agree.
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby shawngee03 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:45 pm

could you post your comp list? im in a league w .25 pt/comp. i know its not a lot, but i really have no idea about who completes more passes than the other guys, and it could help me break a tie between 2 guys im looking at
shawngee03
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Previous

Return to Football Talk