Joey Harrington - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Joey Harrington

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Joey Harrington

Postby treat24 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:52 am

deerayfan072 wrote:
PMoneyTKE wrote:I think they sign C-Pep, but thats just a hunch I have...

Petrino, McKay, and Blank have all said they have no interest in him. I think they are calling this season a wash and Petrino is hoping they finish in dead last and he can draft Brohm

i can easily see that...

even if they got Cpepp... he's done... it won't help.. :-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby shaba » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:32 am

Joey is the man for now under center...He wont take them anywhere far & can only manage the offense. There isn't a whole lot of options right now for the Falcons.

C-pep = washed up

Holcomb is more than likely going to get cut from Philly so he could @ least find a home in Atlanta...Not that he is the answer.

Hey but what the hell..Aaron Brooks, Vicks cousin is available y dont the seek him..lol
shaba
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 14)

Postby DocSlinky » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:06 am

The Falcons right now are probably feeling a lot like the Dolphins did a couple of years ago when Ricky announced his "retirement/bong trip around the world" immediately before training camp opened. I.e. "what the hairy heck do we do now?!?!"
DocSlinky
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby theimitator » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:08 pm

DocSlinky wrote:The Falcons right now are probably feeling a lot like the Dolphins did a couple of years ago when Ricky announced his "retirement/bong trip around the world" immediately before training camp opened. I.e. "what the hairy heck do we do now?!?!"

That Vick for LT/Brees trade is looking better than pretty good right about now!

(if you're rootin' for the Bolts...)
14 Team w/FLX .5PPR
The Porkchop Express
QB: Carson Palmer, Vince Young
RB: Maurice Jones-Drew, Matt Forte, Reggie Bush, Tim Hightower
WR: Greg Jennings, Anquan Boldin, Terrell Owens, Jabar Gaffney
TE: John Carlson, Ben Watson
PK: R Gould
TD: NO, TB
theimitator
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Santacruzer » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:23 pm

WeArePSU11' wrote:In all seriousness though, Even if Joey still has little to no fantasy value, this has to raise crumplers and possibly joe horn's value. I mean vick would have 120 yards in a game where crumpler had 60 of those and he had the only touchdown. Even if Joey puts up 200 yds with 1 td and 2 int every game, i garuntee you Crumpler is just a little more consistant than he was last year. Anyone in Atlanta besides Vick has to have a positive impact on the fantasy value of the recievers

I don't agree that Harrington will have a positive impact. Try and name a WR that had any real value while playing alongside him? Roy Williams was finally able to break the 50% catch percentage with him gone, and Chambers fell off the face of the Earth and only caught 40% of the balls scattered his way last year while being blessed with Harrington in the lineup.

Not a good time to be a Falcons fan.
Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter

Postby moochman » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:15 pm

Harrington's only hope is that he is one of those QBs, stop snickering I said one of those, not one of those. One of those QBs who take time to mature. He does throw a nice looking pass, not consistantly and not in any specific direction, but possibly he is ready to step up and be an NFL QB.

Okay, now I can't stop snickering.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Previous

Return to Football Talk