Will Reggie Brown produce WR1 numbers - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Will Reggie Brown produce WR1 numbers

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Will Reggie Brown produce WR1 numbers

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:13 pm

eagles21 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:55 catches, 900 yards, 6 TD's = meh.

he'll be a decent #2 or good #3 WR

Where are you getting these numbers from? Last year he went: 46/816/8. He also rushed for a TD, giving him nine total. And that was with Stallworth on board, and now as the WR1 he's got a clear path to even better numbers.

I'd say 75/1,000/10 are far more likely.

I agree with you Knapp. Assuming Mcnabb stays healthy, Reggie will definitely improve his numbers from last season. He also put up better stats with Mcnabb then Garcia too:

29/551/6 (1 rushing TD) with Mcnabb
17/265/3 with Garcia.

Reggie played 9 with Mcnabb, 6 with Garcia. Now that's still 3 less games, but he would have had to put up some pretty big numbers in those 3 games to compete with how he did with Mcnabb. Considering Stallworth is gone also, I can definitely see him brake double digits in TD's and get over the 1,000 mark.

only 5 WR had 10+ TD's in 06, 7 in 05, 10 in 04 (yeah a ton of guy had 9 those years) but it's not like a ton of guys are gonna hit that mark...and i dont think Reggies one of them
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Kilroy » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:41 pm

eagles21 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:55 catches, 900 yards, 6 TD's = meh.

he'll be a decent #2 or good #3 WR

Where are you getting these numbers from? Last year he went: 46/816/8. He also rushed for a TD, giving him nine total. And that was with Stallworth on board, and now as the WR1 he's got a clear path to even better numbers.

I'd say 75/1,000/10 are far more likely.

I agree with you Knapp. Assuming Mcnabb stays healthy, Reggie will definitely improve his numbers from last season. He also put up better stats with Mcnabb then Garcia too:

29/551/6 (1 rushing TD) with Mcnabb
17/265/3 with Garcia.

Reggie played 9 with Mcnabb, 6 with Garcia. Now that's still 3 less games, but he would have had to put up some pretty big numbers in those 3 games to compete with how he did with Mcnabb. Considering Stallworth is gone also, I can definitely see him brake double digits in TD's and get over the 1,000 mark.

That's a dangerous assumption.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WeArePSU11' » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:20 pm

I think Brown will thrive this year, that 3rd year reciever breakout thing is just too catchy i forced myself to draft him
WeArePSU11'
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk