Titans WR.....Who is best value...........<<< - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Titans WR.....Who is best value...........<<<

Moderator: Football Moderators

Titans WR.....Who is best value...........<<<

Postby shaba » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:00 am

With David Givens still recovering from a torn ACL, Moulds can help a receiving corps where Brandon Jones and Roydell Williams, a pair of draft picks going into their third season, currently are the projected starters.

Who has the most value of the Titnats WR @ this point...Moulds is a 11 veteran who cans till get it done. Will he & Young find love together or will he just be a fill in. If you had to choose 1 WR from the Tiants who would it be ? Jones was expected to be the main man but there saying Williams has looked real good to & now Moulds in the picture too..
shaba
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Titans WR.....Who is best value...........<<<

Postby BlueBandit24 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:19 am

If I had to take one, it would be Jones. His development was stunted a bit by a serious knee injury suffered his rookie season, but he has all the requisite skills to be a solid receiver and down the stretch he was one of Young's favorite target, even producing a 100 yard game late in the season. If he stays healthy and has a good camp, I think he can develop a good rapport with Young and become a productive receiver in his 3rd season. I don't expect Vince Young to put up big-time passing stats so his numbers may be limited due to that, but he may have some good value late in drafts if he emerges as VY's #1 target. I probably wouldn't want him as anything more than a WR4 though.
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby J35J » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:35 am

Yeah, I'm banking on Jones as well....

I've got him down for something like
65 rec
850 yds
5 tds

#4 WR is probably about right.
J35J
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby aaawall91 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:02 am

We'll I like whoever the number 3 WR on the depth chart is, because chances are they will be doing a lot of reps with the back-up QB, who will be the eventual starter once the Madden Curse hits :-b
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:05 am

I think Jones has real talent. But I wouldn't really want to mess with him in a redraft. Vince Young has a whole lot of room to grow as a passer and Tennessee if going to be running the ball a lot with the three-headed Brown/Lendale/Henry monster.

Not even gonna get into the Madden Curse. And yes, I do believe it and live by it.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Return to Football Talk