My Reaction to Rice Being Cut - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers

My Reaction to Rice Being Cut

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: My Reaction to Rice Being Cut

Postby sappisgod » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:58 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:I love Ruud and i think he will have a great season. Yea we may be "old" on D, but that was not the reason they were bad last year, many of them were playing out of position b/c the coach was bad (secondary guys), we were missing Kelly, Sim was hurt, White was ineffective, and so was Booger.

I'm high on Ruud as well, he's had all the right teachers to do well (Monte, Q, Barry). It's all up to him now.

I don't know about out of position, but a lot of guys got PT when they shouldn't have. Namely Jenkins and Haye, even though Haye didn't do so badly. The DBs and DLs coaches stunk though. I don't know who I'm more excited about having this season, Coyer or Morris.

As far as Sim's health, it will show soon enough if he's ready to go or not. I am getting worried that he's all in these talks with the Giants, that a lot of people think has to do with leverage in the Strahan situation, and not much action elsewhere. I was bracing for all the backlash when he would sign a decent sized contract with a team days after leaving Tampa. So far, he's not even close to signing with a team.
sappisgod
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby sappisgod » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:15 pm

Simeon Rice was just cut by the Broncos. He had 7 tackles in 5 games and no sacks. He admitted that he wasn't fully healthy until mid-late October, then showed his trademark attitude by complaining to the media. It seems the staff made the right choice on this one....
sappisgod
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:18 pm

sappisgod wrote:Simeon Rice was just cut by the Broncos. He had 7 tackles in 5 games and no sacks. He admitted that he wasn't fully healthy until mid-late October, then showed his trademark attitude by complaining to the media. It seems the staff made the right choice on this one....

it does seem so
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers