Hellooooo Everybody - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Hellooooo Everybody

Moderator: Football Moderators

Hellooooo Everybody

Postby shawngee03 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:34 pm

i have been on the baseball cafe since before this current season started, and love it. so naturally i am now looking into the football cafe for tips on this upcoming season

is this basically the same guys as in baseball, just w football talk, or is it many filled w different football gurus?

and are there any main differences in the football cafe as apose to the baseball one? if this is in teh wrong forum im sorry,feel free to move it. i just like the leftovers area better, as it usually has the most views

ps..i like the smileys w helmets on...awesome
shawngee03
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Hellooooo Everybody

Postby Bravos of Steel » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:38 pm

Welcome to the Football Cafe ;-D It's basically the same thing, but instead of "Mid Season Closers thread" you'll find a "Definitive RB Thread", instead of a "Trade Rumor" for baseball thread, you'll find a "Free Agency Watch" thread here. It's basically the same thing, there are a few of us here who use both, a few others I can think of are Omaha Red Sox, Knapplc, A Fleshner Fantasy, theres a lot others too, so just browse around, get used to it, and you'll find yourself hooked ;-D hopefully more hooked here than to the darkside
Bravos of Steel
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby PMoneyTKE » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:53 pm

Welcome! :-) You should find everything is pretty similar over here, without all that baseball nonsense ;-7
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Crippler » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:56 pm

What is this beisbol you speak of?

Basically you'll see some familiar names, some football-only posters, and in general a little less activity on these boards than on the baseball side. It will get a little better once the season begins.

"Cincinatti leads the league in 'Johnsons'" - John Madden

$$$ Leagues $$$
ChaunFL: 11-5 *2nd Place*
BGKFL: 15-1 *Champion*
Dirty Dukes: 12-5 *2nd Place*
Win %: 77.55
Crippler
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby dream_017 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:58 pm

Welcome to the Football side....say goodbye to any guys you want from there, because you will probably never go back now that you found us ;-D There are some guys that frequent both, but each side has a different core group that know their stuff
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby mystykoekaki » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:34 pm

You watch baseball? ...sorry to hear that.
mystykoekaki Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Dawinner127 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:56 pm

mystykoekaki wrote:You watch baseball? ...sorry to hear that.

Rofl!!

Welcome to the Football Cafe. If you have any question's don't be hesitant to ask ;-D Welcome again
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby moochman » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:02 pm

Welcome to the enlightened side! There are those who frequent both forums and mostly good guys on each side. You won't find as many people talking about Bonds and steroids. ;-D There are fools and sages, cantankerous sorts and the amiable. One thing for sure is you don't have to look to far to find differing opinions. So look around, get comfy, and feel free to contribute your brand of wisdom or to ask of ours.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby stomperrob » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:31 pm

Welcome to the Lightside as the Football Cafe is known (Baseball Cafe is the Darkside!). You won't find a better site for football info - do lots of reading and don't be afraid to ask questions. Some of us do baseball as well to fuel our addiction in the off-season, it can't be helped, lol!
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby Kilroy » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:28 pm

mystykoekaki wrote:You watch baseball? ...sorry to hear that.

I know. Sad, ain't it? :,-(

Welcome to the Lightside. Belly up to the bar, don't be afraid to ask questions (or post answers to others), and above all else....

Never Trust a Treat.

:-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Next

Return to Football Talk