I'm looking to build a local Atlanta, GA-based auction redraft league this year to replace the league I was in for 18 years before it disbanded.
General rules are as follows:
- 10-14 owners (the more the merrier)
- 18 player rosters
- Auction draft ($200 salary cap)
- Standard starting lineup (1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1PK, 1DT)
- NO IDP players drafted (no negotiation there)
- Performance Scoring + Rec:
- Passing: .05/yard, 6pts TD, -1/Int
- Rushing: .1/yard, 6pts TD
- Receiving: .1/yard, 6pts TD, RB .5/Rec, QB/WR/TE 1/rec
- FG: 3pts < 40yds, 5pts 40-49yds, 10pts 50+ yds
- DT: 1/sack, 1/int, 1 fumble rec, 6pts TD
- Trades allowed and encouraged
- Unlimited waiver moves per week, last place team first
- $50 (+ portion of league site costs) per team buy-in, paid before the draft
- 100% payouts to the winners (payout scale to be determined) - league site cost
League constitution will be finalized in the next few weeks and is negotiable prior to the draft. You can view it here if you like: http://bellsouthpwp2.net/d/a/david_lund ... harter.doc
Rules may be changed by 75% league consensus prior to draft ONLY. No in-season rule changes. The draft is likely to be a week or two prior to the start of the season, but that is negotiable as well.
I want to see how many folks are interested at this time. I've got around 6 folks from the previous league already interested. Looking for 6-8 other folks to fill things out.
Contact me here or via PM or email (mailto:email@example.com
) if interested.