BRAND NEW 16 Team Keeper League @ Fleaflicker - 8 Spots Left - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

BRAND NEW 16 Team Keeper League @ Fleaflicker - 8 Spots Left

Moderator: Football Moderators

BRAND NEW 16 Team Keeper League @ Fleaflicker - 8 Spots Left

Postby Teka324 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:04 pm

Hey wassup everyone? I'm John and I have a new 16 team keeper league. I am starting a BRAND NEW 16 team keeper league over @ fleaflicker.com. I have been playing fantasy football for about 10 years now.

Anyways here are some of the details about the league. The league drafts Sat Aug 4th at 11 PM est 8 WST 10 CST (i am flexible to changing draft time if needed to find a good day when all 16 owners can make the draft hopefully.) We will be keeping 8 players U start 1 qb 1 rb 3 wr 1 te 1 wr/rb/te 1 team 2 db 2 dl 2 lb 2 dl,db/lb Not to mention this league has negative points is PPR has and tons of points for bonus yardage so its not only TD dependent.

Here is the link if u wanna check it out the scoring system and the rest of the league details:

http://www.fleaflicker.com/showLeague.do?leagueId=12508

This is a private league and you can only join if you have received a invite from me.
If you are interested please respond to this post or contact me using one of the following methods:

email/windows/msn mesenger: mailto:jwallace49erfan@hotrmail.com
YM: touchdown_fever_2000
AIM: MoveTheChainz
Teka324
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: BRAND NEW 16 Team Keeper League @ Fleaflicker - 8 Spots Left

Postby Teka324 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:34 pm

bump
Teka324
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football