Here's my preliminary WR rankings (Regular scoring, no PPR).
A couple notes:
* Walker is a bit high, I accidentally left in a bunch of rushing yards he shouldn't have
** Clayton is a bit low, for some reason I left him with negative rush yards
- While Evans is high, I wouldn't necessarily take him over the guys a couple spots below him. Evans is consistently inconsistent (
) and generally racks up most of his points in a short game span.
- I have Burress pretty high. I expect the Giants to throw a lot and Eli is gonna likely heave a bunch of bombs down the field in hopes Burress catches them. He's a bit risky with the ankle injury though.
- With a new HC in Zona I'm downgrading everybody involved in the passing game a bit
- I'm high on Chambers this year. I think he could be a steal cause he's a talented WR and has a solid veteran throwing him the ball now (no more Harrington/Lemon tandem
- I have Brown at WR21 but I'm just not buying the hype. He only average about 3 catches a game with McNabb. He did do better without Stallworth but Curtis is a similar player to Stallworth so I don't see much change.
- I'm betting that all WRs on the Jets had career or career-type years last year and won't repeat
- I really don't like Vincent Jackson and I'm even reluctant to have him at WR35. He's never played #1 WR, has no supporting WRs and has not really proven himself before.
- Jones is that high assuming he actually is still on the team by the time the season starts
- Moose/Kennison may both be a bit high but I'm banking on solid (albeit very unspectacular) production from them.
A couple guys that would significantly improve in PPR: Andre, Coles, Boldin, Cotch