Walker
Driver

Then I think you're looking at these guys for the next group:

Housh
Colston
AJ
Evans
Moss

You aren't too high on Housh. I think I'd like Housh over Fitz/Boldin, and at least over Walker/Driver. Given the QB situation, his red zone prowess, and the absence of Henry, I just don't see how a healthy Housh falls short of 1150, 10. I could see Walker and Driver with as few as 6 TDs a piece if they didn't get off to a hot start.

I've got Housh in tier 2, and IMO, he could even outproduce CJ. Other than that, I like your tiers a lot.

Actually, I like Housh alot (and as many around here would tell you, I am higher on him than most) and have him as the very top of that 3rd tier and very easily borderline 2nd tier. In fact, I'm tempted to make a 3rd tier with just Driver, Housh, and Colston and drop the others in that current 3rd tier down one because those guys are probably more similar in what I see from them than the groups they are currently in.

But Housh over Fitz or Boldin? I don't think so quite yet. Housh is getting better but both Boldin and Fitz have put up monster seasons before and while Housh could put up one of those years, he hasn't yet and I'm not quite ready to put him up there. I have Walker and Driver ahead of him really because they are the unquestioned go-to-guys on their respective teams and they could both see a ton of action. Also, I consider Walker as a more talented WR than Housh. I agree that Housh could end up outperforming CJ this year, it's certainly possible and I prefer Housh to CJ personally because of their differing draft positions and the consistency of Housh over CJ but it hasn't happened yet and until it does it could end up the same way that every year is the year Wayne will outproduce Harrison. People say that every year and it's yet to happen. Like I said though, don't get me wrong, I love Housh...I think he's an excellent WR and will certainly challenge CJ as the top target there this year but his value is about right where I have him on that list and I think that's good for him this year.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk