Rookies worth owning this year? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Rookies worth owning this year?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rookies worth owning this year?

Postby kage812004 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:19 pm

what rookies are worth taking a chance on and owning this year. seems like there are alot of possible good wr. i just did my 1st draft of 2 this year and i have Adrian Peterson, Brandon Jackson and Ginn Jr. not sure about Ginn Jr so he might be droppable, i believe most of the rookie wr are still available accept for Calvin Johnson and the kid in Denver.

so basically, what rookies do u feel good about this year and might have a solid fantasy impact?
GOPATS!! 3 out of 4!!!!
kage812004
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rookies worth owning this year?

Postby WickedSmaat » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:33 pm

kage812004 wrote:what rookies are worth taking a chance on and owning this year. seems like there are alot of possible good wr. i just did my 1st draft of 2 this year and i have Adrian Peterson, Brandon Jackson and Ginn Jr. not sure about Ginn Jr so he might be droppable, i believe most of the rookie wr are still available accept for Calvin Johnson and the kid in Denver.

so basically, what rookies do u feel good about this year and might have a solid fantasy impact?

ADP, Lynch, CJ2, BJackson, Meachem, Bowe and maybe Bush have the ability to have an impact. If you have a KR/PR league then Ginn can be taken, but I don't see him that much of an offensive threat.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Return to Football Talk