What is your favorite free fantasy football site? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

What is your favorite free fantasy football site?

Moderator: Football Moderators

What is your favorite free fantasy football site?

Postby bulldoghot12 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:33 pm

Please list the best sites for free Fantasy Football games and draft help.
League champion 05 & 06.
Best Fantasy Football draft site
http://www.bestfantasyfootballdraft.com/
bulldoghot12
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: What is your favorite free fantasy football site?

Postby Atog » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:25 am

I suggest
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/
and
http://www.antsports.com/adp.aspx

Those are the only two that I use ;-D
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby stomperrob » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:54 am

Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby blackcat9lives » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:18 am

I’ve personally tried a lot of Fantasy Football sites out there, but I’ve only been to play out all my football fantasies with GameDayRitual, the most challenging, most realistic and most addictive game on the Internet. In GameDayRitual, you can negotiate with GM’s, build offensive and defensive formations, build your own stadium. The simulation is so realistic, I’m very impressed. The great thing With GDR, you are able to negotiate against fellow GMs in the innovative Free Agency Blitz. No more run-of-the-mill, boring, cookie-cutter drafts. There are 22 different Formations and five Offensive and Defensive Schemes. Try to outwit your opponent each week by using the playbook that best utilizes your players' skills. With GDR you can build a Stadium, Track Fan Attendance and Manage Finances rest. I’ve also found in GDR that you can use other strategies, like all-out blitzing, dime defenses or a rotation of running backs to throw your opponent off their game. One of the best things about GDR is that everything is based on Real Life Players and Real Life Stats.

I’d definitely check this one out if you’re looking for a great Fantasy Football Experience. Find it here: http://www.gamedayritual.com/index.aspx ... _placement

Let me know if you have any tips and tricks you can share. I need to toughen up my game. :p
blackcat9lives
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:19 am

bulldoghot12 wrote:Please list the best sites for free Fantasy Football games and draft help.

For free games: nfl.com & fleaflicker.com. yahoo has free games but makes you pay for live scoring. My biggest beef with yahoo is that they don't offer a waiver priority option on it's free version. 1st come 1st serve all the time as the only option is... :-t

For free draft help: fftoday.com, junkyardjake.com, askthecommish.com. fftoday lets you input your scoring system. Then it'll calculate the stats for each year going back to 2000 into fantasy points per game, based on your scoring system. I like that feature. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Return to Beginner's Forum