Mysteries of NASCAR revealed!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mysteries of NASCAR revealed!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Mysteries of NASCAR revealed!!

Postby SniperShot » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:31 pm

There's been 8 or so of us the past couple of years doing a yahoo fantasy nascar league. It's fun I'll probably do it again this year.

Geez the Nascar season just ended and we're already talking about Daytona... :-°
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby scottaa1 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:41 pm

SniperShot wrote:There's been 8 or so of us the past couple of years doing a yahoo fantasy nascar league. It's fun I'll probably do it again this year.

Geez the Nascar season just ended and we're already talking about Daytona... :-°

I've gotta few trophies from yahoo fantasy nascar. I'll be happy to play with you come February.

I've worn a sleeveless flannel shirt to the Brickyard 400. It was far sexier than the guy with the #3 shaved on his back.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Guru13 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:26 pm

"is this straight enough?" -- "Straighter! and Keep goin' fast!" :-b
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 8)

Postby SniperShot » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:55 am

Instead of posting a new thread I figured bumping this would be good enough.

The yahoo league is up and running for anyone who wants to join in: http://www.fantasycafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1054
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:36 pm

You guys and your NECKCAR. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:37 pm

SniperShot wrote:Instead of posting a new thread I figured bumping this would be good enough.

The yahoo league is up and running for anyone who wants to join in: http://www.fantasycafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1054

Can I draft the real drivers from open wheel racing? I hate Nascar. To me its like watching Ron Dayne run as opposed to Hester.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 87)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Madison » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:22 pm

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:37 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
SniperShot wrote:There's been 8 or so of us the past couple of years doing a yahoo fantasy nascar league. It's fun I'll probably do it again this year.

I've gotta few trophies from yahoo fantasy nascar. I'll be happy to play with you come February.

I've worn a sleeveless flannel shirt to the Brickyard 400. It was far sexier than the guy with the #3 shaved on his back.

You actually found enough people who like fantasy nascar to fill up a whole league? :-?

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:43 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:You actually found enough people who like fantasy nascar to fill up a whole league? :-?

You want to join us?
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:21 pm

I've come to realize most NASCAR fans don't frequent a fantasy football message board. On one of my NASCAR forums I asked who follows football and one of them said: "You mean that senseless stuff that takes place from Homestead to Daytona??? I get plenty of stuff done around the house during those Sundays!" It was so funny. I love the two worlds. Around here you'd think there's only 2 NASCAR fans in existence and over there I'm the only guy who cares for a second about this senseless sport we call American Football...

I find being a fan of both sports is an extreme advantage, means there's something on most any Sunday of the calender year. As soon as football is over time to gear up for Daytona. ;-D

Of course I'm huge into golf as well. that could take up plenty of weekend action throughout the Spring and Summer as well. Usually when Golf is on at the same time as racing I'll find myself watching more Golf though. I find it hard to flip between a sport where you can't hear yourself shouting to a sport where people yell at you if you whisper.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk