Anyone ever use FFB pay sites before? Are they worth it? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Anyone ever use FFB pay sites before? Are they worth it?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Anyone ever use FFB pay sites before? Are they worth it?

Postby jimjim » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:25 am

My buddy uses FFchamps every year and says it is well worth the money. Anyone ver use them or any others before? Are they worth it? Curious to hear opinions on this.
jimjim
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Anyone ever use FFB pay sites before? Are they worth it?

Postby Egg2828 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:44 am

Never used it but I find it hard to believe that they offer much more.

The amount of people on this site should be plenty of help. The top picks are basicly set anyway..its up to you on which way you chose to go. RB RB WR? RB WR QB - RB RB RB thats all up to you.

Some sites like that get into major detail on "sleepers" and injurys. I say dont bother

:-t
Money $hot
Egg2828
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert
(Past Year: 36)

Postby Battlecreek Dragon » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:33 pm

I think you will be hard pressed to find a better more comprehensive site than Footballguys.

Their drafting tools are the best I have seen, particularly if you need to tailor your cheatsheets for unusual scoring rules.

However, the boards here are far better. I think you can hardly get your questions answered at most of the pay sites and when you do a lot of attitude comes with it.
Last edited by Battlecreek Dragon on Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Battlecreek Dragon
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby admtahoe » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:44 pm

There are two sites that I pay for

One that has a great trade analyzer and evaluates your team compared to their schedule and where the traded players would fit in.

The other one I use because of they are quick on injury reports, waiver wire action, team reports, depth charts etc...

I used one of them last year, and trying the other one this year in addition. We'll see what happens.

But I agree with the previous poster. As far as startingl line-ups we all know who to start in general. It is when you get deeper into your bench that it becomes a question.

Good Luck

Kevin
admtahoe
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Football Talk