External Hard Drive - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

External Hard Drive

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: External Hard Drive

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:00 pm

aaawall91 wrote:yeah, its a Windows 2k I think, but I have another one over there thats also an XP that I bought off my friend for 5 bucks after he punched the screen out...if I can figure out how to tell it to use the computer monitor I have hooked up to it without going through its settings I could use that.

On most laptops you can pugh the Fn (Function) key and then f4 (or the F-key that has the picture of the monitor). That usually works if the laptop has that key.

EDIT: that is assuming you can get past the password welcome screen. If you need help with that, then its tab twice to highlight the password box and then type the password and hit enter. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: External Hard Drive

Postby PMoneyTKE » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:47 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:yeah, its a Windows 2k I think, but I have another one over there thats also an XP that I bought off my friend for 5 bucks after he punched the screen out...if I can figure out how to tell it to use the computer monitor I have hooked up to it without going through its settings I could use that.

On most laptops you can pugh the Fn (Function) key and then f4 (or the F-key that has the picture of the monitor). That usually works if the laptop has that key.

EDIT: that is assuming you can get past the password welcome screen. If you need help with that, then its tab twice to highlight the password box and then type the password and hit enter. ;-D

Nerd Alert! ;-7 :-b
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk