Trying to Have Great Fantasy Success - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

Trying to Have Great Fantasy Success

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trying to Have Great Fantasy Success

Postby SpyPirate » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:07 pm

There's this guy in my league... initials are DJ and he's hating on my friend and I because he thinks we're bad and we need to beat him!

We don't find out our draft position until two and a half hours (an hour before the draft) but I was wondering who some good late 1st round/early 2nd round RB's for a 10 team ESPN league are, and when should I pull the trigger on some WRs?
SpyPirate
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trying to Have Great Fantasy Success

Postby Atog » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:09 pm

SpyPirate wrote:There's this guy in my league... initials are DJ and he's hating on my friend and I because he thinks we're bad and we need to beat him!

We don't find out our draft position until two and a half hours (an hour before the draft) but I was wondering who some good late 1st round/early 2nd round RB's for a 10 team ESPN league are, and when should I pull the trigger on some WRs?

Excluding the guys who realistically won't be available, I'd list them like this...
1. Addai
2. Westbrook
3. FWP
4. Bush
5. Maroney
6. Rudi

If you're in the second half of the round you can wait for an elite WR until the third rounnd.
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Beginner's Forum