The buy in is supposed to be $110, but I am willing to offer a discount since this team isn't in the best shape.
- We use CBS Sportsline and we have 12 teams in our league w/3 divisions.
- All 3 division winners make the playoffs as well as 3 wild card teams
- The top 2 divisions winners have first round playoff buys
- Payouts are as follows: $100 to each division winner and $50 to each wild card; then $500 to the league champ and $250 for the runner up
- Our keeper policy is 3 players plus 1 rookie from last year (you are able to keep multiple rookies if you want, but the rookie slot can only be a rookie)
The team that needs to be filled was a playoff team last year and will have the 7th pick in the draft this year. Here is the roster you would need to choose your keepers from:
QB Philip Rivers, Michael Vick
RB Fred Taylor, Julius Jones, Jerious Norwood, Kevin Jones, Artose Pinner
WR Santana Moss, Terry Glenn, Reche Caldwell, Devery Henderson, Chris Henry, Keyshawn Johnson
TE Tony Gonzalez, Benjamin Watson
K Jeff Wilkins
The only rookie from last year is Jerious Norwood, so that would be your rookie keeper (which is good since Dunn is hurt). You would then need to choose 3 additional players to keep.
If you are interested in this team, please email me at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
. First come, first served.
Last edited by JayT23 on Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.