Multiple owners of the same yahoo team? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Multiple owners of the same yahoo team?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Multiple owners of the same yahoo team?

Postby ownthecourt47 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:26 pm

In my league one of the teams can be controlled by two different yahoo screen names ( both names are listed under managers on the same team and I know both of them so it is two different people), when did this start?

And a side note, did H2H world series sign ups start yet? I checked classified and didn't see anything.
ownthecourt47
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Multiple owners of the same yahoo team?

Postby WickedSmaat » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:39 pm

ownthecourt47 wrote:In my league one of the teams can be controlled by two different yahoo screen names ( both names are listed under managers on the same team and I know both of them so it is two different people), when did this start?

And a side note, did H2H world series sign ups start yet? I checked classified and didn't see anything.

I believe it started this year. They had a few new add-ons this year. Now if only they would give free live scoring.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby skibrett15 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:37 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:
ownthecourt47 wrote:In my league one of the teams can be controlled by two different yahoo screen names ( both names are listed under managers on the same team and I know both of them so it is two different people), when did this start?

I believe it started this year. They had a few new add-ons this year. Now if only they would give free live scoring.

if they gave free live scoring they'd probably lose money. Go to AOL and they might eventually give free live scoring.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:26 pm

Look on the dark side (baseball) and there is someone there called Fantasy Sports Genie who works at yahoo. You can probably pm him your question as well. I'm not sure if he just works with baseball, or if he does all sports, but it's worth asking him.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby CBMGreatOne » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:35 pm

I find it useful because I have multiple yahoo IDs and I like being able to access other teams from my primary ID.

Even so, a co-managed team counts against your number of total teams, so it doesn't really make matters that much easier.
CBMGreatOne
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk