Now, don't wanna ruffle some feathers here, but I'm sure I will.
So, I'm just givin my 2 cents to this year's overall top 10 at end of season projection(7 Aug 07). Mind you, of course, it's standard performance league....so please, all you piss ants with your PPR crap, let it go! LOL! And, of course, these are totally based off my own conservative "odds" and "logic".
1. S. Jackson- He's been due, so pissed Denver passed him up for DJ Williams to this day! LOL! Dude's gonna go off! I see him getting 1,400 yards and 17 TD's ground, and 78 rec, 520 and 6 TD's around the goal. Just check the stats over the last few years. No RB has been able to be able to keep the "throne" for that long! Sorry LT owners.
2. LT- Still a true warrior, but his numbers will slip ALOT from last season. Give him 15 rushing TD's with 1,380 on the ground and another 58 yards rc and 420 yds for 4 TD's.
.....So, yes, we could say we have our 1A and 1B here....
3. Gore- The dude's a stud in an up and coming offense. Yeah, he's got a broke hand, but still....not gonna matter when the season starts! He'll be good to go for 1,290 12 TD's ground, and 61 rec 300 yds and 3 TD's. (Still able to produce 20+ TDs in that division)
4. Addai- Yep, he's gonna go right here at year's end! He's on a top offense and has got the skills to make it happen in that offense....reminiscent of EDGE back in his hayday. So, with that, I'll say 1,600 on ground for 13 TD's and 65 rec 380 and 2 TD's. Hmmmm, bump up????
5. Bush- Don't fear the "softmore slump" peeps! Everyone held their breath last season that he couldn't compete based on his size....WTF were they thinking???? Well, we already know what he's capable of, and if you don't think he'll do more, you're missin out brah. See him going for 1,090 on ground for 9 TD's and 85 rec for 580 yds and 5 TD's. Sure, Deuce will get his, but his chances will diminish for sure!
6. MOJO- Sorry, but the man's got mega skills! He can catch, can run, can do your laundry! Don't think the boy's gonna slip in production this season! I mean, he did have a nice rookie campaign, but he won't be limited in the AFC's top 5 running offense. I see 980 on ground for 11 TD's and 59 rec for 4 TD's.
7. Westbrook- Yep, he's still goin strong for all y'all that can handle it. He's usually a game day decision, which aint good, but usually plays. All depends on the health of McNabbule....but really, it doesn't. I see Westy gettin 1,090 on ground for 9 TD's and 71 rec and 310 yds for 2 TD's.
8. Henry- In a totally perfect situation and is a "work-horse"! That's exactly what Shanny's been waiting for since the departure of "Clitoris Portis". LMOA! I do digress....for those that think Shannahan hates fantasy football, you haven't a clue in life. He don't give one Shanny-RAT-ASS about it! He will go with the back that's gonna tow the line and that's that! Henry's the MAN!
9. RUDI- Dude's sollid! Has made the top 10 in the last 3 years, but may slip....My projection is 1,200 on ground for 11 TD and 24 rec for 80.
10. FWP- Has some great skills as a runner and should get some more passing opportunities as a runner. New offense has me a bit spooked, but what the heck? Still give the guy 1,250 on ground for 9 TD and 68 rec for 310 and 2 TD.