$50 10 team Auction Keeper - Need 9 guys - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$50 10 team Auction Keeper - Need 9 guys

Moderator: Football Moderators

$50 10 team Auction Keeper - Need 9 guys

Postby Grangers710 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:17 am

Ok, just made the mistake of having friends join the a league I was starting and they tried to change all the rules and got everyone upset and now the league fell through, BUT, I still want to do an auction keeper league. It will be on CBS and the auction will take place on fantasyauctioneer.com. The draft is scheduled for August 27, at 9:00 CST. The roster will be 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 flex, 1 te, 1 k, 1 dst, 8 bench. Scoring rules will be standard CBS scoring, no ppr, and 5 pt bonuses at 300 yards passing, 50 yard passing td, 100 yards rushing/receiving and 50 yard rushing/receiving td. Keeper rule will be that you will be able to keep at your choice 2-4 players which you will sign at contract for up to 5 years and you MUST keep them or trade them and they must be kept for their full contract. Salary cap will be $200. There is no discussion on the rules as that is what has caused 2 leagues to fall through. So if this sounds like something you'd like to do, let me know, if not, no problem.
Grangers710
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: $50 10 team Auction Keeper - Need 9 guys

Postby ndcharles » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:07 pm

i would like to join your league

email me at mailto:ndcharles@hotmail.com
ndcharles
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: $50 10 team Auction Keeper - Need 9 guys

Postby piscapoe » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:26 pm

i am interested in your league, I have been looking for an auction keeper for awhile

mailto:piscapoe311@hotmail.com
piscapoe
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds