WHERE ARE THE ROTOHOG PLAYERS!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

WHERE ARE THE ROTOHOG PLAYERS!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

WHERE ARE THE ROTOHOG PLAYERS!!!!

Postby Grangers710 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:20 am

If you play, join up with my Fantasy Cafe League. ID# is 127888 and password is: cafe. We need some more guys to have a good time. I know that there are others out there that play! Let me know if you have any questions, and if you dont play, check it out, drafts are almost over!!! Oh yea, and its free!
Last edited by Grangers710 on Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grangers710
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rotohog Cafe League - Stock based game, free!!!!

Postby Understand » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:55 pm

Hey. I've joined Rotohog.com, and it is really different from your standard fantasy game. There's no real order, it's a free-for-fall, one pick every ten rounds, and players sell out when they are picked often early in the draft. For instance, Tomlinson was sold out at a set price of $92 in the first round of my draft, so yeah pay up to get him. There is a lot of flexibility on how you want to draft, manage the values of your players, and how you want to field your team (ex. having only 10 starters, or filling out all of your bench spots).

I'm interested in joining a league Grangers710.

I also recommend that you guys check it out. It seems really fun.

http://www.rotohog.com
Understand
Monday Morning Quarterback

Re: Rotohog Cafe League - Stock based game, free, win $100,000.

Postby Grangers710 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:20 pm

You're the 1st post! I cant imagine that you and I are the only people on RotoHog that use the CAFE. Why would anyone turn down a chance to win $100,000 for as little effort as is required for RotoHog. Go and check it out guys, or if you already play, come join my league for Cafe people. Its no fun if you have to play alone and cant trash talk or get advice from each other! The league number/ID is: 127888, and the password is: cafe. Come and check it out, should be a good time. Drafts are going from now until Sept 2 and then the market opens up for buying/selling players before week 1, so HURRY UP!!!
Grangers710
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: WHERE ARE THE ROTOHOG PLAYERS!!!!

Postby Grangers710 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:28 pm

Hurry up and join us!
Grangers710
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Classifieds