New Free Offense-Only Keeper League - 1 spot left - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New Free Offense-Only Keeper League - 1 spot left

Moderator: Football Moderators

New Free Offense-Only Keeper League - 1 spot left

Postby Cockfighters » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:48 am

I have one opening remaining in my new offense-only keeper league. 2 keepers per team, plus one rookie keeper. Lineups to consist of 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, and 1 TE, and that's it.

Why offense only? Because every league has kickers and defenses, but kickers and defenses are just too random, in my view, to make good game tokens. I'm sick of trying to figure out which kicker and defense to play. It's hard enough trying to figure out the positions that people actually care about, i.e. the offensive positions.

I guarantee that every team will field a full lineup each week in my league. The method for determining draft order in future years provides a huge incentive for even down-and-out teams to try to win, and I literally force each team to field some kind of full lineup each week.

Draft is conducted slowly over the course of a week or two, and everyone gets plenty of time to make each pick and no one has to be anywhere at any certain time.

There's even a small prize for the winner in the form of a DVD I liked. Everything is free. There's even free live scoring. It sounds too good to be true, I know, but it actually is true, and there is one opening left.

I have 3 years of experience commissionering fantasy football leagues. If you want the last spot in the best league ever devised, write to me at mailto:youaresquishy@aol.com.
Cockfighters
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds