Where can I get a draft board? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Where can I get a draft board?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Where can I get a draft board?

Postby Chrislax352 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:17 pm

Where can I go to get a draft board? With my draft a couple days away, I don't have time to get one online (I procrastinated). Would they sell them at Sport's Authority, Modells, etc?
Chrislax352
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Where can I get a draft board?

Postby kinghill » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:22 pm

Aside from getting a board from Office Depot/Staples and making your own, here are some responses from another forum:

"http://www.brunosdraftkits.com/index.php, although it looks a little expensive.

If you are talking of http://www.draftkit.com - they do have IDP. I've used them for several years. Although I've noticed a few typos in the IDP labels.

I use to use draftkit.com but about 3 years ago I switched to FJ Fantasy Boards and I couldnt be happier."
kinghill
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: Where can I get a draft board?

Postby bruuno2 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:36 pm

I know it's too late now.But for next year try this.I've been using the same draft board for 5 years now!!I think the draft boards you buy are supposed to be thrown away when your done.Instead try this.Order the biggest board available,i think mine was 3x5.I got it from "Roto Times ".You end up with the a big piece of paper and player labels.No actual board.Go to staples or wherever and buy the right size poster boards,you'll need two.Tape the boards together to fit the size of your draft paper.Now you need to completely cover every inch of the front of your draft board with clear packing tape.Now the player labels can be pealed back off when your draft is finished ,and put back on the sheet it came from. ;-D
And when you need some new player labels each year,just go back to staples,and get the same color coded labels and fill em in youself. :-° :-° As a commisioner myself ,i end up paying about $150 each year on food and drink,so i save where i can.Good luck next time.
Dan Marino......Greatest QB of all time!You sure did own Canton!
bruuno2
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Commissioner's Corner