I know it's pretty well in the rear view mirror now and you can't put much stock in preseason games, but I had a few things I noticed vs. the Rams.
* T-Jax seemed to have tunnel vision for T-Will. He was throwing to him early, and usually he was the 1st guy he looked to. I don't know if this is a good sign that Jackson and Williamson have built a good rapport, or a bad thing in that Tarvaris isn't comfortable with all his reads yet. Either way it was nice to see Williamson make a few nice catches and avoid the dropsies.
* Marcus McCauley was impressive. He played smart, physical, and aggressive. Made some very nice open field tackles and seemed extremely comfortable within the defensive gameplan. Seems to have a good feel for the game and a good head on his shoulders to boot.
On the flip side, Griffin looked overmatched at times. Granted, he was matched up with Holt a lot which is an impossible task, but I was looking for more out of him.
* Adrian Peterson turned in the most exciting 11 carry, 33 yard game I have ever seen.
* Ray Edwards should help improve the pass rush.
* I wanted to see Sidney Rice a little more involved, but I'm sure we will in coming weeks.
Some bright spots but there is still a lot more work to do.