Let's hear about your leagues payouts - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Let's hear about your leagues payouts

Moderator: Football Moderators

Let's hear about your leagues payouts

Postby Smiley » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:57 pm

My 12 team league is a $225 entry fee. Add/Drops are $5 each and trades are $10 each per team. Weekly high score gets $50. Division winners each get $400. The team with the worst record pays $100 (keeps them trying until the end and no b.s. trades are made). That $100 goes to the Wild Card losing teams ($50.00 each). The Superbowl winner gets 50% of the remaining pot, Superbowl runner-up gets 25%, 3rd place team (from 3rd place game) gets 15% and 4th place gets 10%. Superbowl winner usually gets upwards of $900, about $450 to second $250 to third and $180 to fourth. We also have a "Loser Bowl" for the 6 teams that didn't make the playoffs. $20 per team winner take all. It's a fun way to keep the other teams into it until the end.
Smiley
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Let's hear about your leagues payouts

Postby dream_017 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:03 am

There are a couple threads already:

Previous payout thread
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 73)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Let's hear about your leagues payouts

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:35 am

We don't pay for transactions but you can possibly get something from what I posted in another thread:

Lofunzo wrote:How it works with my $$ baseball or hockey leagues are that we each pay $100 for a total of $1,200. If memory serves, here are the payouts:

1st (regular season) - $100
1st (playoffs) - $600
2nd (playoffs) - $400
3rd (playoffs) - $100

I know that your $$ is different but you can adjust according to %. It allows for the 3rd place team to get their $$ back, the league winner to win half of the pot, and the regular season winner to not waste a full season of hard work and not get a thing. We used to do monthly payouts as well but that was way too hard to keep track of.
"There is no bad beer. Some are better than others."
Lofunzo
Head Coach
Head Coach

Baseball ModHockey Mod
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Commissioner's Corner