1. Smith - He's the one receiver that can flat out dominate just about any defense even without a good receiver on the other side drawing coverage. He's back, he's healthy, and his quarterback loves him.
2. Marvin Harrison - 95 rec. for 1366 yds and 12 TDs last year. Even if he slows down, he'll be a great receiver, and I don't see him slowing down.
3. Torry Holt - Another consistent producer every year. You can draft him and forget about your WR1 for the rest of the year minus the bye week.
4. Roy Williams - A surprise pick, but with the fact that the Lions will likely have a weak running game and not much defensive production tells me that the receivers will get a lot of opportunities. I don't think CJ2 will have an amazing year for himself until at least next year, but he and Mike Furrey will ensure that Williams doesn't get double coverage.
5. Reggie Wayne - He and Marvin were both top receivers last year, and I don't see why they can't do it again.
Players I left off:
Chad Johnson - He's horribly inconsistent, and now with only two great receivers on the field for the first 8 games, teams will likely have to choose which of him and Housh to focus in on. When left in single coverage, Chad Johnson can flat out destroy a defense with his big play capabilities, so look for him to get the double coverage and for Housh, who is a better possession receiver who doesn't make as many explosive plays, to get more single coverage.
Terrell Owens - Year two was when he blew up in Philly, and I've got a feeling that Bill Parcells won't be as hesitant to suspend TO as Andy Reid, and Reid didn't even hesitate that much. Not to mention that Dallas actually has good receivers behind TO in Glenn and Crayton, so they won't have as much to lose if he decides to be an a****le. Also, he's injury-prone, a possible sign of aging. There are guys you can get with fewer question marks that will produce more than him.
Kudos to Leber
for the amazing sig and to Metroid
for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion