Players Wanted: $150 Entry. ESPN League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Players Wanted: $150 Entry. ESPN League

Moderator: Football Moderators

Players Wanted: $150 Entry. ESPN League

Postby RealOne » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:22 pm

Hey there :-) , I have a league with some friends but we don't have enough teams (New York Area). We're your average Joe's like most football fans and we are playing for money. $150 entrance fee, 10 teams. If you live in the New York area I could meet with you before the draft to collect the entry fee and assure you that we are not just trying to take your money. I am honest and so is this league. We will never play against anyone by stacking good players on one team. The winner will always be paid. If you live out of the area all I can give you is my word and my word is bond!

The draft is Sept 2nd at 9:30pm; you must be present at the draft or have pre-ranked your players. Entry fee required before the draft (Paypal Accepted) Are you interested? Email me at: r e a l 2002 at o p t o n l i n e . n e t, (push the letters together of course and use an @ symbol) and I will send you and invite.

Click on this link to view the league, and then click ‘settings’ to see how it is set up.
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffi ... eId=377705

ESPN League ID: BloodySunday

-Don
RealOne
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Players Wanted: $150 Entry. ESPN League

Postby RealOne » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:46 pm

Bump
RealOne
Cheerleader