Cafe Dynasty Needs Replacement -- FILLED - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Cafe Dynasty Needs Replacement -- FILLED

Moderator: Football Moderators

Cafe Dynasty Needs Replacement -- FILLED

Postby FantasyMan13 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:53 pm

viewforum.php?f=295

1st year league. You'd be taking over for atvjerryrice80. Must be active. You'd be up in the draft. Post here if interested, then watch for a PM for me. If I say you're in, please make your pick ASAP.
Last edited by FantasyMan13 on Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Cafe Dynasty Needs Replacement

Postby FantasySportsMaven » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:23 pm

Yeah.. I'll do it.

The dynasty league which I kicked butt in the draft, just folded after 17 rounds of drafting and 5 rounds of IDP picks due to some owners just going away... argh. It really irks me when someone commits to a league and then just craps on the rest of us because they are too immature to honor their commitments because they drafted unwisely?

I'll do it and I won't quit no matter how my drafting luck or injury luck goes in 2007. ;-D

I am also now worried because the owner I might replace here is also an owner in a new Cafe keeper league I am Commishing. 8-o

Anyway.. PM me and let me get drafting in this league. :-D

EDIT: Oops... thought I was the first who responded as asked... but, I guess someone beat me to it by going direct to the Commish? Thanks anyway. :~(
2011 FFB Totals
Terrible at everything, and a liar.
FantasySportsMaven
General Manager
General Manager

Postby FantasyMan13 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:03 am

Hey dude, I did find a replacement last night, but I'll keep you on the wait list. ;-D
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby FantasyMan13 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:04 am

SPOT FILLED.
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Classifieds