12th Pick, 12 Man League- OH NO - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

12th Pick, 12 Man League- OH NO

Moderator: Football Moderators

12th Pick, 12 Man League- OH NO

Postby Lickitysplit131 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:45 pm

I have the 12th pick in a 12 man league, and I'm stumped. I was thinking a Maroney, Rudi, Manning, McGahee, but to be honest...I have no idea whats going to be there, or what I really want.

I was considering Travis Henry or MJD as well, but I hate taking iffy picks with my first round pick, I'd rather draft a proven veteran where I know what I'm going to get in the first round. It doesn't seem like anybody except for Manning, and Rudi are going to do that for me. I don't know if either of them are going to be there, and even if they are...I HATE taking QBs early, and I'm a little skeptic of Rudi Johnson because of Cinncinattis draft..

Some help? Try and sell me one someone here...
The Fantasy King!
Lickitysplit131
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 12th Pick, 12 Man League- OH NO

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:58 pm

The guys you mentioned shouold be there. One might be gone. You pretty much have to go RB RB here. Taking any other position is a stretch. I'd pair up Rudi and one of the other guys you mentioned. I rank them Maroney/Henry/Mcgahee/Drew. Rudi will give you security and the other will be a bit more risk with high upside. The best bet here is a combonation between Rudi/Maroney/Henry.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: 12th Pick, 12 Man League- OH NO

Postby Lickitysplit131 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:21 pm

I ended up going with Henry and Maroney- Neither of which keep me at ease, but I'm relatively happy nonetheless.

I was 1 pick away from Westbrook, I would have jizzed everywhere if I got him, lol.

Anyways, I'm thinknig Palmer/Wayne or Fitz with my next pick.

We'll see what happens, thanks for the input dude
The Fantasy King!
Lickitysplit131
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk