BIG TRADE HELP NEEDED!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

BIG TRADE HELP NEEDED!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

!!!

Postby Blockbuster » Sun Sep 01, 2002 10:34 am

You need Canadiate. W/O him you are putting your team at risk.
Blockbuster

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby FicoCR » Sun Sep 01, 2002 10:52 am

Trade Faulk is not even an option for me. He's definitely the best fantasy player, and you can get more points from him than from any of those possible trades.
Wide receiver is easily the deepest position in football, so I'm sure there's a lot of good player undrafted.

Good luck!
FicoCR
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby bzabodyn » Sun Sep 01, 2002 10:28 pm

Have a little faith in Garder - he will prove to be a solid #1 receiver by the end of the year - they throw the ball way too much for him not to be...

But trading Faulk is never an option - if you trade him, whoever then owns him owns the league....right now, you're in the driver's seat....
bzabodyn
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby The Big Robowski » Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:36 am

I agree with most of the other posts; Faulk is gold with your roster. Your team is good enough to be competitive at the other positions, and Faulk will usually be the difference. Keep in mind, any given week the guy can go for 200+ combined yards and 2+ TD's. Bruce is getting old, and Holt is over rated, Marshall could get even more work this year. Pick up Canidate as insurance, and I think Price will be a receiver equal to a Kevin Johnson this year (900-1000 yards), and Gardner could explode in that Spurrier offense.

As for the James posts, I think he'll come back stronger than most people expect this year (he's NEVER like preseason or training camp) but until I see it, no way do I trade Marshall for him or anyone else.
The Big Robowski
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Previous

Return to Football Talk