Marshawn Lynch - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

Marshawn Lynch

Moderator: Football Moderators

Marshawn Lynch

Postby Google Boob » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:06 pm

I'm thinking of drating him at 2.8, is this too early.....what does every one think about him?
Google Boob
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Marshawn Lynch

Postby stomperrob » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:26 am

In a 12 man league with some other Cafe regulars he went at 2.09 and that seems about right.
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby Google Boob » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:55 pm

Yeah its in a 12 team leauge....I've been seeing him go in the 4th round and later in almost ever mock draft I did so far.....any chance that will happen in a regular draft??.....Thanks bro ;-D
Google Boob
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby stomperrob » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:33 pm

Google Boob wrote:Yeah its in a 12 team leauge....I've been seeing him go in the 4th round and later in almost ever mock draft I did so far.....any chance that will happen in a regular draft??.....Thanks bro ;-D

In earlier drafts I did (back in July) you could often get him later but he seems to getting picked earlier now. One problem is there's still so many question marks on several other NFL teams as to who will start (plus on some teams there will be 2 RB's sharing the load) whereas we pretty well know Lynch will start in Buf baring any unforseen circumstances. And in 12 man leagues, RB's become even more important because there's fewer to go around so many owners will grab 2 RB's in the first 2 rounds and some will even go for another in the 3rd so the pickings get pretty slim.
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby JoshKnows46 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:31 pm

Thanks Rob....I'm trying to get lynch and brandon jacobs as my 2nd and 3rd backs, in the 2nd and 4th rounds.....then brandon jackson in the later rounds....I will try lynch in the second and Jacobs in the 4th.......I think Jacobs will have alot of owners crying at the end of the season for passing on him.
I only live by 3 rules: Eat Twat, Smoke Pot, and Smile Alot
JoshKnows46
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert

Postby stomperrob » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:45 am

JoshKnows46 wrote:Thanks Rob....I'm trying to get lynch and brandon jacobs as my 2nd and 3rd backs, in the 2nd and 4th rounds.....then brandon jackson in the later rounds....I will try lynch in the second and Jacobs in the 4th.......I think Jacobs will have alot of owners crying at the end of the season for passing on him.

I agree with Jacobs and he still seems to be available a little later - dunno why 'cause it sure ain't gonna Droughns doin' it. Jackson is a good gamble in late rounds - he's a good runner but they're not happy with his pass protection but he has lots of time to work on it with Morency out.
stomperrob

Postby chaindog35 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:44 pm

Another guy to watch is Brandon Jackson. You can usually get him later than Lynch and I think he will be more valuable over the course of the season.
A new forum opened up! Read about the latest "Great Debate" where YOU ask the questions. You lucky VIP, you.
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106
chaindog35
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Return to Beginner's Forum