2007 Michigan thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

2007 Michigan thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

2007 Michigan thread

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:51 am

I've decided to copy our Nebraska fan friends and create a Michigan thread.

Obviously anyone is welcome to post here, whether they are Michigan fans or not soooo...GO BLUE!

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 2007 Michigan thread

Postby CC » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:45 am

Well played my friend.
Who do you like as the starting LBs?

Right now I am thinking it will be Crable (obviously), with Ezeh in the middle and Chris Graham on the other side.
I have heard Panter is basically out of the running in the middle and it is down to Ezeh/Thompson and Mouton has a little bit of an ankle injury cementing Graham on the outside.

I wish we hadn't burned Prescott's redshirt all those years ago.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:03 pm

CC wrote:Well played my friend.

:-?

You started "The Nebraska Thread" last year because you thought Husker fans were cluttering up the forum with too much Husker talk. Are you saying you think there's too much clutter of Michigan talk this year? :-b

Did you forget you started the Husker thread? ;-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:32 am

I remembered, but I also like to talk Michigan football. I would post tons of Michigan articles, but I figure it is only a very small percentage of people who want to read them, so I abstain.

It will be nice to talk about the Maize and Blue away from the shitshow that is the GBW message boards.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:06 am

CC wrote:I remembered, but I also like to talk Michigan football. I would post tons of Michigan articles, but I figure it is only a very small percentage of people who want to read them, so I abstain.

It will be nice to talk about the Maize and Blue away from the shitshow that is the GBW message boards.

Post away! I actually rather like Michigan, and if you've got stuff to talk about I'll listen. Aren't there more Michigan fans here than Nebraska fans anyway? You guys should get into it as much as the four Huskers do. We'd all probably learn more about Michigan that way.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby ShoelessJoe » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:57 am

CC wrote:It will be nice to talk about the Maize and Blue away from the shitshow that is the GBW message boards.

I know that feeling. It's the same thing with Gator message boards. You go on there and people will start a thread asking about season predictions or something and you get grilled if you don't say that they're gonna go undefeated. On top of that there's a post every time Urban Meyer or Tim Tebow takes a piss and it's all just cluttered nonsense.
Go Gators
ShoelessJoe
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby jayday » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:48 am

Go Bucks. :-D

But seriously, what's going on with Crable? I heard a rumor that he was 2nd string....Is he still fighting injuries from spring?
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby CC » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:14 am

jayday wrote:Go Bucks. :-D

But seriously, what's going on with Crable? I heard a rumor that he was 2nd string....Is he still fighting injuries from spring?

He was just named a captain this week, all rumors are completely unfounded. He should be the best defensive player we have in our back 7. Our line will be good despite losing Branch, Woodley, and Biggs. Terrance Taylor is a beast, Graham has looked great and was a 5-star, Jamison has always been an edge rusher, and Will Johnson is supposedly the strongest player in Michigan history.
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:22 am

ShoelessJoe wrote:
CC wrote:It will be nice to talk about the Maize and Blue away from the shitshow that is the GBW message boards.

I know that feeling. It's the same thing with Gator message boards. You go on there and people will start a thread asking about season predictions or something and you get grilled if you don't say that they're gonna go undefeated. On top of that there's a post every time Urban Meyer or Tim Tebow takes a piss and it's all just cluttered nonsense.

well i tried to create a UF thread last year, but no one wanted to talk :,-(
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:19 am

That's because Florida had a really bad team last year. Try having a winning season once in a while - it might generate some interest with the rest of us.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to College Football