Best Ebay Listing Ever (less than 8 minutes) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Best Ebay Listing Ever (less than 8 minutes)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Best Ebay Listing Ever (less than 8 minutes)

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:01 am

She had time to write all of that?

If you don't like having so many kids you should have kept your legs closed or spent a little of your cereal money on condoms. What a whiner.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Balanced Man » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:14 am

Mookie4ever wrote:She had time to write all of that?

If you don't like having so many kids you should have kept your legs closed or spent a little of your cereal money on condoms. What a whiner.

Harsh much?
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:00 am

The Balanced Man wrote:

Harsh much?

He does bring up a valid point, though.
"There is no bad beer. Some are better than others."
Lofunzo
Head Coach
Head Coach

Baseball ModHockey Mod

Postby The Balanced Man » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:32 am

Lofunzo wrote:
The Balanced Man wrote:

Harsh much?

He does bring up a valid point, though.

I see no validity to his points.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:12 pm

100/1 it was fiction anyway...

(as if anybody didn't know that already) !+) :-?
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Popcynical » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:27 pm

The Balanced Man wrote:

Harsh much?

:-b :-b

I thought it was funny.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:01 pm

The Balanced Man wrote:I see no validity to his points.

I see exactly what he was saying. Now, I am not ignorant enough to think that there is truth to her story but let's just assume that there is. She obviously isn't happy with her kids. She has 6 of them and is overwhelmed. Did that happen all of a sudden?? Definitely not. If she was fine after the first 3, that's 1 thing. I'm sure that she didn't just wake up 1 day and say "OMG!! I have 6 awful kids!!" If there was any validity to her story, she had to realize it long before the 4th kid (at least) was born. If they are so much of a burden, she could have easily had her husband wear a condom, get her tubes tied, have him get a vasectomy, have him do a P&P, etc. You get the point.

Those kids also made her over $100 on a box of stupid Pokemon cards. Is she going to invest the net profit into their futures?? Doubt it.
"There is no bad beer. Some are better than others."
Lofunzo
Head Coach
Head Coach

Baseball ModHockey Mod

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:08 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
The Balanced Man wrote:I see no validity to his points.

I see exactly what he was saying. Now, I am not ignorant enough to think that there is truth to her story but let's just assume that there is. She obviously isn't happy with her kids. She has 6 of them and is overwhelmed. Did that happen all of a sudden?? Definitely not. If she was fine after the first 3, that's 1 thing. I'm sure that she didn't just wake up 1 day and say "OMG!! I have 6 awful kids!!" If there was any validity to her story, she had to realize it long before the 4th kid (at least) was born. If they are so much of a burden, she could have easily had her husband wear a condom, get her tubes tied, have him get a vasectomy, have him do a P&P, etc. You get the point.

Those kids also made her over $100 on a box of stupid Pokemon cards. Is she going to invest the net profit into their futures?? Doubt it.

I know multiple families with 5 or more kids. Me and my siblings being one of them. Are there days when the parents feel like pulling their hair out and beating their kids within an inch of there life? Yes, I am sure there are. However, is there any one of those kids they would give up? Not in any of the families I have ever met. Heck, I have seen families with one kid be so fed up they wanted to kill their kid one day (not literally flamers ;-7 ). So its not limited to just the number of kids. I thought this was all being sarcastic with the comments, but apparently not. :-t

Let's just say, one bad day (or 10 or 100 or a couple of years) doesn't mean that the kids were necessarily a mistake.

No offense, but I hope you never wake up and decided you had one too many kids. Or at least I am glad I am not that kid if you do.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:49 pm

religion is to blame. end of discussion. :-D
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:50 pm

whoah. my comments were totally tongue in cheek. I think that TBM's were too (although I don't know this cat that well so he could be a little kooky, being a lawyer and all).

Even though I know that the story is fake it did strike a little nerve with me. I'm always stuck behind this woman in the grocery store and the father is never around to keep the kids in line. But I can live with it, it's a free country and I usually feel sympathetic towards the mother even though I get ketchup squirted on me and the kids play floor hockey with the bagels, my kids can get a little rowdy too.

My motto is: you made it, you take care of it. I hate stories about people on welfare because they have 6 kids or single moms with 4 kids from 5 different fathers. Be a little responsibe, these are lives that you are playing with. Nothing is better than big families that have their stuff together. These people are the salt of the earth but it's the ones that can't manage their own lives and still pump out more kids that get to me. You need a licence to buy a dog but anyone can have a child. Where's the sense in that? Some people should just keep their legs closed.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk