Best Ebay Listing Ever (less than 8 minutes) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Best Ebay Listing Ever (less than 8 minutes)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Best Ebay Listing Ever (less than 8 minutes)

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:53 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:whoah. my comments were totally tongue in cheek. I think that TBM's were too (although I don't know this cat that well so he could be a little kooky, being a lawyer and all).

Even though I know that the story is fake it did strike a little nerve with me. I'm always stuck behind this woman in the grocery store and the father is never around to keep the kids in line. But I can live with it, it's a free country and I usually feel sympathetic towards the mother even though I get ketchup squirted on me and the kids play floor hockey with the bagels, my kids can get a little rowdy too.

My motto is: you made it, you take care of it. I hate stories about people on welfare because they have 6 kids or single moms with 4 kids from 5 different fathers. Be a little responsibe, these are lives that you are playing with. Nothing is better than big families that have their stuff together. These people are the salt of the earth but it's the ones that can't manage their own lives and still pump out more kids that get to me. You need a licence to buy a dog but anyone can have a child. Where's the sense in that? Some people should just keep their legs closed.

See, I thought your comment was ;-7
joelamosobadiah wrote:100/1 it was fiction anyway...

(as if anybody didn't know that already) !+) :-?

But I was responding to Lofunzo's post which didn't seem to be very sarcastic at all.

Anyway, I agree with you, there are a lot of people that are very irresponsible with their children and shouldn't have had children either when they did or shouldn't have had as many as they did. So I do agree with you there. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:27 pm

But I was responding to Lofunzo's post which didn't seem to be very sarcastic at all.

Anyway, I agree with you, there are a lot of people that are very irresponsible with their children and shouldn't have had children either when they did or shouldn't have had as many as they did. So I do agree with you there.

Mookie's was definitely sarcastic and I saw it as that. I also saw the point of his sarcasm, though.
"There is no bad beer. Some are better than others."
Lofunzo
Head Coach
Head Coach

Baseball ModHockey Mod
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:50 pm

is this story really fake ;-7
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk