Dallas Cowboys! You have been warned.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Dallas Cowboys! You have been warned....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Dallas Cowboys! You have been warned....

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:25 am

bagobonez wrote:
woodson_28 wrote:
magicninjafingers wrote:All that talent will go to waste as you watch the incomparably incompetent Wade Phillips find ways to lose the team and the games they play.

Are you guys serious? Wade Phillps is not coaching the Cowboys next year. Wade is just here to groom the young DEF along. Phillips will not even be calling plays half way through the year (Jason Garrett will). After the year is over, Jerry is going after bill cowher, everybody knows that...

My guess is Jason Garrett will be promoted to HC when Phillips leaves. I wouldn't complain about Cowher though.

Jerry Jones has expressed interest in Cowher already. I think that Jason Garrett is the future HC, but it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to bring in Cowher either.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby magicninjafingers » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:55 pm

Well that kind of proves my point. Wade Phillips wont be able to control the egos on this team and thats gonna kill them. Plus, aside from like the blitz; he is a terrible coach. Any donkey can call a stunt zone blitz on 3rd and long.
magicninjafingers
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:04 pm

magicninjafingers wrote:Well that kind of proves my point. Wade Phillips wont be able to control the egos on this team and thats gonna kill them. Plus, aside from like the blitz; he is a terrible coach. Any donkey can call a stunt zone blitz on 3rd and long.

To what are you referring? While the point you are making isn't impossible or anything, who mentioned anything about him controlling egos or anything.

I think that he will do fine with that though. The strength of our coaching staff is in the assistants. I have also heard very good reports about the locker room chemistry with the Cowboys as well. I think that TO is the kind of guy that without a controlling QB or coach can go a season without causing that many problems. I guess we'll see though.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:57 pm

TO for MVP! B-)
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:21 pm

Jimboozie wrote:TO for MVP! B-)

X2Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby magicninjafingers » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:59 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
magicninjafingers wrote:Well that kind of proves my point. Wade Phillips wont be able to control the egos on this team and thats gonna kill them. Plus, aside from like the blitz; he is a terrible coach. Any donkey can call a stunt zone blitz on 3rd and long.

To what are you referring? While the point you are making isn't impossible or anything, who mentioned anything about him controlling egos or anything.

I think that he will do fine with that though. The strength of our coaching staff is in the assistants. I have also heard very good reports about the locker room chemistry with the Cowboys as well. I think that TO is the kind of guy that without a controlling QB or coach can go a season without causing that many problems. I guess we'll see though.

I was just reiterating that I think Dallas will stink this year because of their Head Coach. I dont know how you can see TO as anything other than what he is. A cancer. Combine that with a bumbling moron head coach and a rookie QB and youll see him divide that locker room by week 6. Thats where controlling egos comes in. We'll see how it pans out, if the Cowboys finish with 10 or more wins then at least Wade can say he didnt ruin a good team. I think they'll be 8-8 at best. Then you can come back here and start a thread titled "Wade Phillips is an incompetent fool!". ;-D
magicninjafingers
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:48 pm

magicninjafingers wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:

I was just reiterating that I think Dallas will stink this year because of their Head Coach. I dont know how you can see TO as anything other than what he is. A cancer. Combine that with a bumbling moron head coach and a rookie QB and youll see him divide that locker room by week 6. Thats where controlling egos comes in. We'll see how it pans out, if the Cowboys finish with 10 or more wins then at least Wade can say he didnt ruin a good team. I think they'll be 8-8 at best. Then you can come back here and start a thread titled "Wade Phillips is an incompetent fool!". ;-D

OK, that's cool. So basically you hate the Cowboys or Wade Phillips in general so your opinion is obviously skewed just as I am a fan of the Cowboys and so my opinion is skewed. I am bookmarking this topic though and we shall see whose opinion was less skewed come playoff time. :-)
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby magicninjafingers » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:37 pm

OK, that's cool. So basically you hate the Cowboys or Wade Phillips in general so your opinion is obviously skewed just as I am a fan of the Cowboys and so my opinion is skewed. I am bookmarking this topic though and we shall see whose opinion was less skewed come playoff time. :-)[/quote]

Basically. But it's not the Cowboys I hate, just Wade Phillips and Owens. My opinion is very skewed but it is accurate as you shall see in about 5 months time.
magicninjafingers
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:15 pm

magicninjafingers wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:OK, that's cool. So basically you hate the Cowboys or Wade Phillips in general so your opinion is obviously skewed just as I am a fan of the Cowboys and so my opinion is skewed. I am bookmarking this topic though and we shall see whose opinion was less skewed come playoff time. :-)

Basically. But it's not the Cowboys I hate, just Wade Phillips and Owens. My opinion is very skewed but it is accurate as you shall see in about 5 months time.

Yeah, we will. BTW, what team is "your team"? And do the Cowboys play them? :-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby PMoneyTKE » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:47 pm

Wade Phillips has man boobies O:-) :-b
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting