Dallas Cowboys! You have been warned.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Dallas Cowboys! You have been warned....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Dallas Cowboys! You have been warned....

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:52 pm

PMoneyTKE wrote:Wade Phillips has man boobies O:-) :-b

Parcells wasn't the thinnest man either.

joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby PMoneyTKE » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:53 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
PMoneyTKE wrote:Wade Phillips has man boobies O:-) :-b

Parcells wasn't the thinnest man either.

Holy Cow! Looks like a breast feeding convention :-b
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:59 pm

I think the Cowboys will be just fine with Wade at the Helm. Solid D and a potent O. More talent than any team Wade has coached before. 2 Solid Rb's, a good young QB, one of the top WR's in the game along with Glenn, PCrayt, and some other youngsters that will all pitch in. And Witten is not that bad either.

Guess all we can do is wait and see but I think 10 wins is doable even with the tough schedule.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby flexnsa » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:30 pm

Well I would suggest that the Cowboys would win more games with Marion Barber taking the majority of the handoffs opposed to Julius Jones. Marion could easily be the starting RB for many teams in the league and it's too bad his abilities are reduced to goal line and/or 3rd downs.
flexnsa
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:41 pm

flexnsa wrote:Well I would suggest that the Cowboys would win more games with Marion Barber taking the majority of the handoffs opposed to Julius Jones. Marion could easily be the starting RB for many teams in the league and it's too bad his abilities are reduced to goal line and/or 3rd downs.

Well, except they don't reduce him to goal line and third downs. I think that Dallas has to have a RBBC in order to have a really, really strong running game. And Barber gets plenty of other chances besides short yardage and passing downs.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:28 pm

flexnsa wrote:Well I would suggest that the Cowboys would win more games with Marion Barber taking the majority of the handoffs opposed to Julius Jones. Marion could easily be the starting RB for many teams in the league and it's too bad his abilities are reduced to goal line and/or 3rd downs.

You must have drafrted Barber as your 3rd Rb. Both Barber and JJ have different skill sets. I hate them having 2 rb's for fantasy purposes. But in terms of the team winning games that setup worked last year and I hope they use the same setup this year.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby maddog60 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:20 am

I dont like Wade Phillips as a head coach either, and certainly Romo has to proven whether or not his first few games were a fluke or if the last few were, but Dallas is loaded with enough talent they could manage 8 wins without a coach at all. The only way they dont contend for the playoffs is if TO gets jealous of Nate Celments contract and blows up, because I don't think anyone in Dallas (probably anywhere in the NFL too) can control that.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Jimboozie » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:44 am

maddog60 wrote:I dont like Wade Phillips as a head coach either, and certainly Romo has to proven whether or not his first few games were a fluke or if the last few were, but Dallas is loaded with enough talent they could manage 8 wins without a coach at all. The only way they dont contend for the playoffs is if TO gets jealous of Nate Celments contract and blows up, because I don't think anyone in Dallas (probably anywhere in the NFL too) can control that.

Hilarious. :-b

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Of course, wearing these sigs is probably going to be the kiss of death. We're just begging for it. :-b :-o
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:49 am

Jimboozie wrote:
maddog60 wrote:I dont like Wade Phillips as a head coach either, and certainly Romo has to proven whether or not his first few games were a fluke or if the last few were, but Dallas is loaded with enough talent they could manage 8 wins without a coach at all. The only way they dont contend for the playoffs is if TO gets jealous of Nate Celments contract and blows up, because I don't think anyone in Dallas (probably anywhere in the NFL too) can control that.

Hilarious. :-b

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Of course, wearing these sigs is probably going to be the kiss of death. We're just begging for it. :-b :-o

LOL, yeah, I can't wait to get this sig off my back so I can sport the TO4MVP sig again. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby BigDballer » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:28 pm

SCOREBOARD :-)
( __ /)
(=*.*=)
( ")_(" )
BigDballer
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting