Need Active Owners For A Serious Fun $$$ League! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Need Active Owners For A Serious Fun $$$ League!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need Active Owners For A Serious Fun $$$ League!

Postby jslayer » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:23 pm

Hello all,
I started my own league this year and I'm looking for some serious fantasy football junkies who actively respond to trade offers and enjoy some light hearted smack talk!
I’m trying to get 12 teams and it's $50 per team up front before the draft on September 3rd at 6:00pm. The payout at the end of the season is based on "Season Points". Basically 1 season point = $1 and the way you accumulate season points is based on the different league trophies you can win. For a detailed list of the trophies and their point values click this link or copy and paste it into your browser: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/trophylist?leagueId=65323

For the detailed league rules and scoring page click this link or copy and paste it into your browser:
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/leag ... ueId=65323
I was in a 12 team league last year with basically the same rules and scoring. It was the most fun I have EVER had playing fantasy football because almost every team was active! If you're an active owner and this league looks like something you'd be interested in reply to this post with your e-mail address and I will shoot you an invite.

League Manager
Jason Clarke - New England Dynasty
- JSLAYER -
- Thanks to Madaslives911 for the awesome sig -
jslayer
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds