Money League Spots Open - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Money League Spots Open

Moderator: Football Moderators

Money League Spots Open

Postby TheWizzerd » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:43 pm

Last year I ran a 12 team, $10 entry fee league on espn.com This year I bumped it up to $20, but due to a few people backing out at the last second and people not getting back to me I am struggling to fill the league. I wanted to get 10-12 teams this year, but it looks like I'll have to settle for 10 guys. However right now we only have 7. I was wondering if there was a site, like this, where people are dedicated to fantasy football that would be interested in joining. Or if anyone knew of another site I could go to where I might find some people that would be interested. I want to do the draft ASAP, but obviously I have to fill it first and then come up with a time where the majority of the owners could make it. I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me advice where to go or even if anyone here would like to join. It will be held on espn.com Please let me know either here or on aim if you might be interested. My aim is AO87snip3. Thank you and I appreciate any advice you may have for me.

btw, this is my second time writing this as my first post didn't work so I may have left something out that was in my first post. If you have any questions I would be more than willing to answer them.
TheWizzerd
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Money League Spots Open

Postby dream_017 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:56 pm

Try here
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds