Chicagoland League Has 1 Opening! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Chicagoland League Has 1 Opening!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Chicagoland League Has 1 Opening!

Postby whitesoxboy » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:57 pm

Twelve team league in the western suburbs of Chicago has an opening. We have been around 12 years and have a very good group of guys. Our draft is on Sunday September 2nd. Every year we have a draft order lottery and the available team actually has the first pick overall in the draft. Obviously our dropout was unexpected and not his fault whatsoever. If interested please email me at mailto:jmans@dls.net for more information...
whitesoxboy
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Chicagoland League Has 1 Opening!

Postby sportsfreak01 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:42 pm

hi i live in chicago north side i may be intrested in this but need some more info...is this a live in person draft or online draft....site its on and so on free/or money based...
sportsfreak01
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: Chicagoland League Has 1 Opening!

Postby whitesoxboy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:19 pm

Hey sportsfreak it is a live in person draft and will be on Sunday September 2nd. We host the league on CBS Sportsline and it is a $$ league. The entry fee is $175 with every dollar being paid out at the end of the season. No website fees, etc. All teams play in "bowl" games at the end of the season and depending on record the value of the games goes up. Email me at mailto:jmans@dls.net for more info...
whitesoxboy
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds