2007 PAC 10 official Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

2007 PAC 10 official Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 2007 PAC 10 official Thread

Postby Metroid » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:41 pm

Yup I was just posting that. :-b

OH MY GOD!!!! Reily just blew it!!!! 12 seconds left no time outs on the 12 and he tried to run it in came up short and time expired. 8-o
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Free Bagel » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:45 pm

Haha....wow.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Metroid » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:08 pm

That was like Chris Webber's classic time out call...just embarrassing. :-b

I would not wanna be that Reily kid tonight...he should probably move back to Oregon. :-o

:-b
Metroid

Postby Free Bagel » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:10 pm

Even once he got stuck in the middle of the field he should've used that retarded Matt Leinart rule and lateraled the ball out of bounds.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Metroid » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:15 pm

Free Bagel wrote:Even once he got stuck in the middle of the field he should've used that retarded Matt Leinart rule and lateraled the ball out of bounds.

Something...another thing I don't get is it was 1st down. Why didn't they try to get on the ball and spike it? I doubt they would have had enough time to do that either but to try and run the field goal unit on with like 6 or 7 seconds was just retarded. They would have had a better shot trying to spike it methinks. :-?
Metroid

Postby Free Bagel » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:20 pm

Yep, I was thinking that as well. Like you said there wasn't time for either, but spiking it certainly takes a lot less time so if you're going to try you may as well try that.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Metroid » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:58 pm

Arizona State is down by a TD to Washington right now, it's still early UW 17 ASU 10 with a couple minutes left in the half. :-?

Man Oregon is pretty much in charge of their own destiny now. We still need Cal to lose another game but winning the Pac-10 title is much more realistic with Cal losing today and a NC run is not out of the question at all either.
Metroid

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:22 am

Wow! What a shake up today.

ASU will be in first till they play someone. Oregon, Cal, SUC with one loss each makes for an interesting ending to the season.

Can't believe the CAL QB trying to run it with no time outs. Even being a RSF he should still know there are 4 things that can't happen there. Him running it, getting sacked, throwing int, and fumbling. All you got to do is throw it out of bounds if it doesn't look good and you got 2 shots to find something or settle for a tie and OT with the FG. Unbelievable!
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Sandrock » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:48 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:Wow! What a shake up today.

ASU will be in first till they play someone. Oregon, Cal, SUC with one loss each makes for an interesting ending to the season.

Can't believe the CAL QB trying to run it with no time outs. Even being a RSF he should still know there are 4 things that can't happen there. Him running it, getting sacked, throwing int, and fumbling. All you got to do is throw it out of bounds if it doesn't look good and you got 2 shots to find something or settle for a tie and OT with the FG. Unbelievable!

It's not that unbelievable. Remind me again, when was the last time CAL won at home against Oregon State?
Sandrock
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:14 am

Sandrock wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:Wow! What a shake up today.

It's not that unbelievable. Remind me again, when was the last time CAL won at home against Oregon State?

First off I know you love arguing and the reason it isn't usually you and I doing the arguing is because I'm typically on your side of the arguement.

With that being said the answer to your question is its been like 4 years or something since Cal has beaten OSU at home. I still see it as unbelievable because Cal was the number 2 team in the nation and haven't been ranked that high during that losing span. Second you just lost to my team UCLA (who lost to ND and Utah) at your place a few weeks ago which means you really suck.

Remind me who the undefeated teams are in PAC 10 conference games. I'll give you a hint....you can pump your own gas in the states the 2 teams come from.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

PreviousNext

Return to College Football