Pick 5 in a 10 team league? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

Pick 5 in a 10 team league?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Pick 5 in a 10 team league?

Postby thebootylooter » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:36 pm

Im thinking about drafting Addai or Gore, not sure yet. Here is where it gets intresting, the 16th pick. If Bush, Henry and Maroney are all taken Im thinking of drafting the best WR, probably Harrison or Chad Johnson. I think Id rather have the best WR over MJD or Benson. Im not to high on McGahee eithere. I think I can still snag Duece Mcallister or Thomas Jones in the mid-third and have simialer years to the above backs. But the drop in numbers between Harrison and the WRs around at the 26th pick are big, expect maybe Roy Williams if you are lucky.

If a RB falls to me in the second that I like it would make the draft much easier, but now Im wondering what to do if P.Manning were too fall to me in the 2nd?

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
K
DEF

no ppr standerd scoring except Passing TDs = 6
Last edited by thebootylooter on Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thebootylooter
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Pick 5 in a 10 team league?

Postby UM_Wolverines19 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:40 pm

Don't plan on getting Manning with the 16th pick. He always seems to go 8 or 9 because somebody makes the misktake of not starting
RB-RB... I would hope that Travis Henry or Thomas Jones fell to 16. You should start with at least 2 RBs and pass on the risk of a sexy WR. I usually start RB-RB-RB then go after a couple recievers and hope that Phillip Rivers or Matt Hasselbeck falls to my 6th or 7th round pick.
UM_Wolverines19
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: Pick 5 in a 10 team league?

Postby thebootylooter » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:49 pm

UM_Wolverines19 wrote:Don't plan on getting Manning with the 16th pick. He always seems to go 8 or 9 because somebody makes the misktake of not starting
RB-RB... I would hope that Travis Henry or Thomas Jones fell to 16. You should start with at least 2 RBs and pass on the risk of a sexy WR. I usually start RB-RB-RB then go after a couple recievers and hope that Phillip Rivers or Matt Hasselbeck fall to me.

Mod edit
thebootylooter
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Beginner's Forum