Portable Music Devices - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Portable Music Devices

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Portable Music Devices

Postby knapplc » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:37 am

Lofunzo wrote:You guys are lame. Use a Discman. Bring 1 or 2 discs. Anything longer than that requires a nap.

I actually have a discman at home. Haven't pulled it out of my desk drawer for probably five years. :-b
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby treat24 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:05 pm

knapplc wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:You guys are lame. Use a Discman. Bring 1 or 2 discs. Anything longer than that requires a nap.

I actually have a discman at home. Haven't pulled it out of my desk drawer for probably five years. :-b

my work car only has a tape deck so i use a discman and one of those cassettes with a wire coming from it that connects to your discman... very sweet... :-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Metroid » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:58 pm

treat24 wrote:
knapplc wrote:

my work car only has a tape deck so i use a discman and one of those cassettes with a wire coming from it that connects to your discman... very sweet... :-D

Dood you can connect that same cassette teape adapter thingy to your MP3 player and kick that discman relic to the curb. :-D

The only knock I give my IPod is not being able to dump songs without plugging into your computer, other than that I dig it. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby treat24 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:03 pm

Metroid wrote:Dood you can connect that same cassette teape adapter thingy to your MP3 player and kick that discman relic to the curb. :-D

The only knock I give my IPod is not being able to dump songs without plugging into your computer, other than that I dig it. ;-D

i'm not bringing anything worth more than 5 bucks in my work car, i occasionally work on lake st and stuff... minny guys can tell you about lake st...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Metroid » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:09 pm

treat24 wrote:
Metroid wrote:Dood you can connect that same cassette teape adapter thingy to your MP3 player and kick that discman relic to the curb. :-D

i'm not bringing anything worth more than 5 bucks in my work car, i occasionally work on lake st and stuff... minny guys can tell you about lake st...

Good call man. ;-D

Yeah when I was still laying brick our work truck only had a tape deck and we would hook up a discman to it, I brought my IPod to work once when I first got it...brick/block/mortar dust + expensive MP3 players = nothing good. :-[
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Previous

Return to General Talk