Vikes vs Cowboys - Preseason Game Commentary - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Vikes vs Cowboys - Preseason Game Commentary

Moderator: Football Moderators

Vikes vs Cowboys - Preseason Game Commentary

Postby treat24 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:14 pm

anyone else watching...

that was a sweet catch by rice!
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Re: Vikes vs Cowboys - Preseason Game Commentary

Postby moonhead » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:27 pm

is peterson ok? just see that he has 1 carry. are there any tv cameras there? i can't find the game on television or on my bootleg streaming video nfl site.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby treat24 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:39 pm

moonhead wrote:is peterson ok? just see that he has 1 carry. are there any tv cameras there? i can't find the game on television or on my bootleg streaming video nfl site.

he's fine, starters came out VERY quick
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:44 pm

moonhead wrote:is peterson ok? just see that he has 1 carry. are there any tv cameras there? i can't find the game on television or on my bootleg streaming video nfl site.

It's on a local telecast for Minnesota and a telecast for Texas/Dallas. ;-D

Anyway, they are sitting starters on offense for both teams and on defense for the Cowboys at least and I think the Vikings too. :-/

Anyway, that was a freaking awesome slow motion punt return for 94 yards and a TD. It was like he was running with wooden shoes and he still burned the Vikes. :-b
Anyway, Vikings fans, you guys are in for a long, long, long, season with Tarvaris Jackson I think. I liked him for a while but he has thrown near interceptions on three different passes already. Two should have been interceptions if we had our starting defense in there (not saying they would, but they should).

And now Urbane has a punt return for a TD and a fumble. He has to have a good team to make the team.

Oooooh, nice sack. :-) :-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:02 pm

i live in oklahoma. we get every dallas game. not this one, though. we get buffalo and detroit. go figure.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby treat24 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:04 pm

that td catch by rice was awesome, most recievers can't make that catch!
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby BlueBandit24 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:04 pm

Another great catch by Rice for the TD.

Vikes look pretty good on D, shaky outing by T-Jax but that's to be expected from time to time. Knowing you're only playing a series probably put the pressure on him but I still wanted to see more.
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:05 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:

It's on a local telecast for Minnesota and a telecast for Texas/Dallas. ;-D

Anyway, they are sitting starters on offense for both teams and on defense for the Cowboys at least and I think the Vikings too. :-/

Anyway, that was a freaking awesome slow motion punt return for 94 yards and a TD. It was like he was running with wooden shoes and he still burned the Vikes. :-b
Anyway, Vikings fans, you guys are in for a long, long, long, season with Tarvaris Jackson I think. I liked him for a while but he has thrown near interceptions on three different passes already. Two should have been interceptions if we had our starting defense in there (not saying they would, but they should).

And now Urbane has a punt return for a TD and a fumble. He has to have a good team to make the team.

Oooooh, nice sack. :-) :-D

thing is

this season will be a lot of losses, but the d creates turnovers, adp is explosive, tjax can run and bomb it...

i think even though we might go 3-13... they will be fun to watch, personally
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby treat24 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:06 pm

okus i'm not a fair weather fan... :-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:10 pm

treat24 wrote:that td catch by rice was awesome, most recievers can't make that catch!

That was a nice catch and an AWFUL bite on the play action by whichever Cowboys player was covering him.

Has anybody else noticed how it seems like every single kick/punt return looks like its going for six for both teams? There are some player either putting forth some incredible effort trying to make the team or some awful coverage on speical teams.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting