Vikes vs Cowboys - Preseason Game Commentary - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Vikes vs Cowboys - Preseason Game Commentary

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Vikes vs Cowboys - Preseason Game Commentary

Postby treat24 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:11 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
treat24 wrote:that td catch by rice was awesome, most recievers can't make that catch!

That was a nice catch and an AWFUL bite on the play action by whichever Cowboys player was covering him.

Has anybody else noticed how it seems like every single kick/punt return looks like its going for six for both teams? There are some player either putting forth some incredible effort trying to make the team or some awful coverage on speical teams.

tell me about it, at least the cowboys are getting hands on vikings returners though...

body shoulda picked that and scored... off the team for that

MCMULLEN THROWS A PUNCH... what an idiot... more like a slap
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby BlueBandit24 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:12 pm

McMullen should be cut. Dude's 6'4 but can't make any plays and thinks he has leeway to go throwing punches. Give him his walking papers.
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:13 pm

A game of backups. Plus Comcast is screwing me. NFL network doesn't work anymore and I thought it was part of my package. Got the LSU Miss St game on.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:13 pm

treat24 wrote:i think even though we might go 3-13... they will be fun to watch, personally

Yeah, they'll be fun to watch in a way that will make you want to rip out your eyeballs every game. ;-7 :-B
No, but with Tice, AP, Chester Taylor, Tarvaris, and that defense, they will be interesting at least. They might put up 35 points one game and they might have a game that ends 6-10 right after that. Definitely a hot and cold team.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby BlueBandit24 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:15 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
treat24 wrote:i think even though we might go 3-13... they will be fun to watch, personally

Yeah, they'll be fun to watch in a way that will make you want to rip out your eyeballs every game. ;-7 :-B
No, but with Tice[/size=150], AP, Chester Taylor, Tarvaris, and that defense, they will be interesting at least. They might put up 35 points one game and they might have a game that ends 6-10 right after that. Definitely a hot and cold team.

Whoa, don't even joke about Tice making a return to MN. :-b
Last edited by BlueBandit24 on Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:16 pm

BlueBandit24 wrote:McMullen should be cut. Dude's 6'4 but can't make any plays and thinks he has leeway to go throwing punches. Give him his walking papers.

Yeah, that was just really dumb. Like a six-year olds temper tantrum. And the cowboys announcers were saying that he should have at least landed a punch and not a girly swipe at him.

Wait, was that sexist or just true? :-D :-D :-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:18 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:

No, but with Tice, AP, Chester Taylor, Tarvaris, and that defense, they will be interesting at least. They might put up 35 points one game and they might have a game that ends 6-10 right after that. Definitely a hot and cold team.

that would be interesting... :-b :-b :-b

yeah, if we are down by 27 with 6 minutes left I somehow still think we have a chance, i'm an idiot...
Last edited by treat24 on Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:19 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
BlueBandit24 wrote:McMullen should be cut. Dude's 6'4 but can't make any plays and thinks he has leeway to go throwing punches. Give him his walking papers.

Yeah, that was just really dumb. Like a six-year olds temper tantrum. And the cowboys announcers were saying that he should have at least landed a punch and not a girly swipe at him.

nice :-b that made me laugh out loud... :-b sounded eerily familiar :-b
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:20 pm

BlueBandit24 wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:

No, but with Tice[/size=150], AP, Chester Taylor, Tarvaris, and that defense, they will be interesting at least. They might put up 35 points one game and they might have a game that ends 6-10 right after that. Definitely a hot and cold team.

Whoa, don't even joke about Tice making a return to MN. :-b

LOL, that was TOTALLY an accident. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:21 pm

treat24 wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:

nice :-b that made me laugh out loud... :-b sounded eerily familiar :-b

Too good to pass up. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting