NFC East Official Discussion Thread (TRASH TALK) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to NFC East

NFC East Official Discussion Thread (TRASH TALK)

Re: NFC East Official Discussion Thread (TRASH TALK)

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:21 am

This would be a HUGE change in the division if Dallas were to lose since the Skins and Giants both won. That would be a huge swing in the division standings. Too bad that won't happen though. B-)
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby eagles21 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:02 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:This would be a HUGE change in the division if Dallas were to lose since the Skins and Giants both won. That would be a huge swing in the division standings. Too bad that won't happen though. B-)

17-10 Bills at halftime. Hope you didn't bet money on this game. :-b
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:01 pm

whatever man. that was just wrong, this is almost as bad as the Cards loss to the Bears last year.

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE

Doesn't matter. New England is crushing them next week. CRUSHING them.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby eagles21 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:06 pm

I hope so Sniper. I hope so.
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re:

Postby m16a » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:45 pm

eagles21 wrote:I hope so Sniper. I hope so.

Presto. A Dallas loss. Two more to be served up yet B-)
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)

Postby SniperShot » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:23 pm

I know we don't have very many Giants fans around here, but I can't remember the last time I've wanted the Skins to win so bad. See, I'll be at the Minnesota game the following week, things would be exponentially more important if the Skins are 7-7 going into that game instead of 6-8.

Either way it's gonna be an awesome snowy mess in the meadowlands come gametime, should be SWEET. I have faith the Skins can pull this one off.

Skins absolutely must win.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:01 pm

I hope the Skins win because I want the Giants to be at the bottom of the playoff picture in the NFC so we get them on our side of the bracket instead of Minnessota. Oh and it doesn't matter Sniper cause Minnesota is going to come in there and hand your @$$3$ right back to you. :-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:30 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:Oh and it doesn't matter Sniper cause Minnesota is going to come in there and hand your @$$3$ right back to you. :-D
I'm actually traveling to Minnesota for the game it's in the Metrodome. I have family up there and they, knowing I'm a rabid Skins fan, have invited me to attend the game. B-)

I felt alot better about the game 2 months ago when I was originally invited, Minnesota sucked and had no passing game... Now things seem grim.

Just for the record the Skins are undefeated when I'm in attendance. Although I've only been to one game it was a big win over the Giants in 2005. I will believe!!!
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SniperShot » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:19 pm

Sweetness. We play anything like that vs Minny and we can beat them too.

Skins are better than this 7-7 record they've lost a lot of really close games vs really good teams plus had the whole Sean Taylor death and so many injuries to the offensive line and defense and QB... It's really quite amazing how we're still well alive in the playoff hunt.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SniperShot » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:20 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:Oh and it doesn't matter Sniper cause Minnesota is going to come in there and hand your @$$3$ right back to you. :-D
What a fine bit of insight that was. :-b

And you're calling me the nutjob. :^ Prepare to be owned this week. Seriously, the Cowboys are looking worse and worse as December has gone on. A hurt TO, Romo's thumb, Jessica Simpson controversy, Roy Williams suspension, secondary banged up, horrible home loss to the Eagles...

That's some awesome stuff, losing momentum at just the right time! :-D
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to NFC East