Multiple teams, how do you all use the forum? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Multiple teams, how do you all use the forum?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Multiple teams, how do you all use the forum?

Postby MVP Killers » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:47 am

I have three different fantasy football teams, all with the same name. I'm sure many people have a lot more teams than I do to manage, but I'm just wondering how people go about using the forums for multiple teams.

Do you guys use the same profile for questions about all of your teams? Or do you have separate profiles set up for each league?

I just don't want to cause any confusion or make myself like a moron asking multiple questions about different teams from the same profile if I shouldn't be. Thanks.
MVP Killers
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Multiple teams, how do you all use the forum?

Postby dream_017 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:19 am

It is perfectly fine(and the rules) to use 1 profile for your multiple teams. Most people these days have multiple teams so it is understood that there will be different questions based on which team you are talking about. That is why in the who to start and DTKW forums it's best to state your rules and requirements when asking a question each time.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 70)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk