League Awards/Honors - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

League Awards/Honors

Moderator: Football Moderators

League Awards/Honors

Postby Cleokatrah » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:46 am

Hello you much treasured, keenly insightful, mostly honored men and woman of the Cafe. I post here occasionally, read quite avidly, and am a fourth year fantasy player who is utilizing AOL's free fantasy setup for the first time. They have a feature where you can make up your own league honors/awards, and I'm posting this thread to fish for ideas. Off the top of my immediate, sleepless head, I have the few obvious ones:

Best Draft
Worst Draft
Best Steal
Worst Pick ( I realize it may not be a good idea to go with any of the 'worst' categories, here)
Most Surprising Pick
Most Surprising Win
Most Surprising, or Worst, Loss
Best Trash Talker
Draftiest Owner
Luckiest Owner

There are other insightful, funner categories than the ones I can think of, I'm sure, and I greatly appreciate anyone who touts off their ideas. Thank you.

Also, to prematurely answer a couple of predictable wonders:
I'm using AOL because I think it's the most newbie-friendly free service on the web that offers real time scoring. Fleaflicker is second only because of my own inexperience there. I'm using it for the first time this year, and so far, I'm sold.

I don't post here often because, frankly, my own opinion is grey on grey around here and I have other online commitments which are time consuming as well. This is, however one of my favorite bookmarks, and I owe it a tremendous peep show for the help it gave me in winning the championship my very first year. Also, I hate the fact that I have four footballs when in reality, I think I should have 2.

And on that note, thanks for reading/replying once again.
Cleokatrah
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: League Awards/Honors

Postby dream_017 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:08 am

I have just the basic awards on mine with these logos
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Re: League Awards/Honors

Postby Cleokatrah » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:43 am

Edit: I had thought the two threads were the same topic. turns out they're just similar. I no longer want the mods intervention/deletion, thanks.

Thanks, Dream. I especially appreciate the toilet one. That's hilarious :-°
Cleokatrah
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk