Commish delima - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Commish delima

Moderator: Football Moderators

Commish delima

Postby bbalevic23 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:36 am

There are a group of guys who are in my money league and they have all their best players on the bench. I work at a gym where one of the guys comes in and he is the only guy out of the 3 other guys he invited from his work, who has his team ready for this week.

My delima is, I dont know who is just tanking it and calling it quits due to come trades that have made other teams powerhouses. I have posted in the past to those guys, but they dont seem to respond. Randy, the guy I know at the Y, assured me his friends are going to play, but I want this league to be competitive and everyone have their best players in at all times.

What steps should I take to ensure their lineups are in before this thursday? I have thought about writing another post telling them to set their lineup or I will do it for them. But then I dont want to be a dictator by any means and use my commish power to do that. What do you guys think I should do here? thanks
bbalevic23
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Commish delima

Postby aqua » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:02 pm

Have they set their lineups at all or did the system just enter them in as they are right now? If the system did it then I think you would be OK to go ahead and put in there best players as determined by order drafted and email all of them to let them know you have set their lineups and that if they want to change them they will have to login to do so. Put a message on the league board letting all managers know what you did also. If they have purposly set their linups to throw the games then that is a different issue all together, especially since you are in a money league.

Is this redraft or keeper/dynasty?
aqua
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Commish delima

Postby BantamSLK » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:43 pm

Personally, I think if they played their money, it is their responsibility to set their lineup. If they don't? Then you have a better chance at the money. If they paid, they can tank all they want.
BantamSLK
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Commissioner's Corner