Cafe Challenge Regular Season Final Standings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Cafe Challenge Regular Season Final Standings

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Cafe Challenge Regular Season Final Standings

Postby knapplc » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:16 pm

We had five of the top seven teams in the regular season standings (there were eight of us from the Light Side competing) and of course Wicked one the whole shebang, so that's the icing on the cake.

;-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WickedSmaat » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:55 pm

knapplc wrote:We had five of the top seven teams in the regular season standings (there were eight of us from the Light Side competing) and of course Wicked one the whole shebang, so that's the icing on the cake.

;-D

Well knapp you can take solice in the fact that you lost out on the playoffs to the champ :-b

BTW what I find funny is that your only loss is my only win in the Finest league, man do I gotta get that into gear, or I could talk him into scheduling you to play me every week :D

Thanks guys, glad I could take one down for the light side ;D (which just gave me a good idea for an icon, a little light saber instead of the sword for defending the honor of the FFC :D )
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:46 pm

knapplc wrote:We had five of the top seven teams in the regular season standings (there were eight of us from the Light Side competing) and of course Wicked one the whole shebang, so that's the icing on the cake.

;-D

:-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:13 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:

;-D

:-b

Is he Neo??

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Free Bagel » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:59 pm

Way to represent fellas.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby knapplc » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:14 am

TN_Titans_05 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:

;-D

:-b

Is he Neo??

That is the most bizarre thing! I have been having trouble with won/one for two or three months now. I interpose the two ALL THE TIME. Mostly I catch myself as I type, but this one apparently slipped through.

How in the world is my brain doing this? I am absolutely baffled by it. I have this freakish anal-retentive bugaboo about spelling, grammar and typos, so this really, really bugs me.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:21 am

I hear you Knapp. I have been having a huge problem with the and teh. I know thats more of a typing error, but for about 4 months, I have typed teh nearly every time and had to change it. It does get annoying. :*)
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:47 pm

knapplc wrote:That is the most bizarre thing! I have been having trouble with won/one for two or three months now. I interpose the two ALL THE TIME. Mostly I catch myself as I type, but this one apparently slipped through.

How in the world is my brain doing this? I am absolutely baffled by it. I have this freakish anal-retentive bugaboo about spelling, grammar and typos, so this really, really bugs me.

And somebody had to go and draw attention to it... :-° :-D ;-)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Previous

Return to General Talk